`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Won an ebay aunction the Cup rookie lvl 1 and 2 uncut sheet RedmCard! Question inside
Lightbulb 
Won an ebay aunction the Cup rookie lvl 1 and 2 uncut sheet RedmCard! Question inside
Ok i won a redemtion card for 10/11 The cup uncut sheet rookie level 1 and 2 Auto patch.
Its says auto patch uncut sheet but do you think it will be autoed or its just the version before they send the cards out to the players in order to sign them. Any idea? Also was suprised how cheap i got it for $157.50.. Its ridiculous IMO.. Will get this framed for sure once i get the sheet!
Any idea why they sell that cheap?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

RE: Won an ebay aunction the Cup rookie lvl 1 and 2 uncut sheet RedmCard! Question inside
(09-18-2011, 11:24 PM)Thepunisher Wrote: Ok i won a redemtion card for 10/11 The cup uncut sheet rookie level 1 and 2 Auto patch.
Its says auto patch uncut sheet but do you think it will be autoed or its just the version before they send the cards out to the players in order to sign them. Any idea? Also was suprised how cheap i got it for $157.50.. Its ridiculous IMO.. Will get this framed for sure once i get the sheet!
Any idea why they sell that cheap?
Not auto or patch, just a sheet that they print onto the card. That is cheap, they use to sell for a $1000, but they came framed, and the framing was like $500 probably. I'd expect them to sell for at least $300
Hockey PC's: Tomas Tatar, Alexander Burmistrov, Boris Valabik, Zach Bogosian
Football PC's: Titus Young, Jimmy Smith, Ed Dickson, Michael Oher, Flacco/Rice and Manningham/Henne dual cards.
Always gone Thur-Sun
[Image: NUC-1.png]

RE: Won an ebay aunction the Cup rookie lvl 1 and 2 uncut sheet RedmCard! Question inside
These are artist proof sheets. They aren't autographed nor will they have the patch window die-cut. They're still very pretty though. Some people have been getting them laser cut and sold them on e-bay as Artist proofs. If you want to know what they'll look like do an ebay search for 'The Cup proof rookie' and look in the completed listings. There's a Michal Repik i can see there and imagine a full sheet of those. They're definately worth framing and you got a deal since it seems the listing was weirdly worded since i can't easily find your winning bid
Slamming down the Haterade since 2008-09...

still very nice, i think it might be underrated by collectors cause its still awesome to get theses, theres not tons of theses.

Here are a few that I have won from someone who cut one of the sheets into individual cards. They about as thin as a 90's base card, have holes where the patch would go, and have a blank white back. Still pretty cool though.

[Image: img652.jpg]

[Image: img651.jpg]

[Image: img650.jpg]
Jaromir Jagr Collector

Jaromir Jagr Collection with scans - http://www.NHLsnipers.com/jaromir-jagr-collection

My Hockey Website - http://www.NHLsnipers.com

Yeah they look very nice, i dont know why they cut them to sell it in single cards..
Theres already vry few why do they destroy them? lol

congrats

Upper deck last season didn't frame them (to save on shipping and some folks were cutting them up to sell on ebay)
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)