`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Signed Ichiro with COA

Signed Ichiro with COA
I purchased this card back in 2005 from Celebrities Collectables in Toronto, Canada. I was wondering if his cards are worth anything? Im just wondering, if there is a value out there for a card like this. I only see a price for this card in beckett unsigned, but no price for an autographed card. Im willing to sell/trade, but still unsure.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Kevin done

RE: Signed Ichiro with COA
Might be worth something to an overseas buyer, you might want to consider sending it in to PSA/DNA for authentication first though,good luck!
[Image: WillTheThrillSig.jpg]

PM coming man
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

(09-18-2011, 04:49 PM)cheetos Wrote: Might be worth something to an overseas buyer, you might want to consider sending it in to PSA/DNA for authentication first though,good luck!
I agree -with it being Ichiro, it would substantially increase it's worth

What would be the best way to go about getting it graded? Should I go through a nearby card shop or a site online you guys would recommend?
Kevin done

Sending it in to PSA/DNA is about the only way to go if you wanna spend the money.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

i'd be willing to trade for it without getting it authenticated or graded. i have some beckham, a rios, dayan viciedo, brent lillibridge, gavin floyd, jared mitchell, and a couple more white sox autos i'd trade since you are a sox fan. send me a pm.
[Image: w6CF1RN.png]
Another great banner by jbel4331!

Also collecting Brewers prospects and Hall of Fame autos

(09-18-2011, 04:49 PM)cheetos Wrote: Might be worth something to an overseas buyer, you might want to consider sending it in to PSA/DNA for authentication first though,good luck!
Good luck is the operative phrase. PSA/DNA has come to town in the past (Seattle) and failed every Ichiro submitted whether they were real or not. The excuse given was that they didn't know what his autograph looks like.

Yours is authentic. There is no doubt in my mind, and I've gotten Ichiro in person more than 20 times.

BGS/JSA is a good option as well. I wouldn't get the card graded, just get the auto certified.

http://www.beckett.com/estore/info.asp?T...in=beckett
[Image: IconmsBannerFinal3.jpg]

Thanks guys. I put it up on ebay hoping an overseas buyer will be interested. Nice to know its the real thing.
Kevin done