`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011 Topps Tribute UPDATED WITH SCANS!!!

2011 Topps Tribute UPDATED WITH SCANS!!!
I participated in a box break of 2011 Topps Tribute. I've done this before but I've never hit anything like this!!! I'm not sure what to do with these. I'm thinking of selling, but some advice would be great. I'm not even sure where to start.

Without further ado...the hit:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

RE: 2011 Topps Tribute
You'll want to upload those pics to photobucket. They're too small to see what they are and there is an error when clicking on them.
[Image: ozziesmithbanner.jpg]
Always collecting Ozzie Smith!

Can not view pics either.

I have the pics uploaded to photo bucket. How do I make it to where everyone can see them here?

(09-17-2011, 11:26 AM)d0dgerfan1979 Wrote: I have the pics uploaded to photo bucket. How do I make it to where everyone can see them here?
Mouse over the pic and a little pop up screen will come up. Click the bottom selection, it will have [IMG] on it. Once you click that it will automaticly copy that. Then just paste it here.

Hopefully this works...
First Refractor:
Wainright Blue

First Hit:
Kiner

Second Refractor:
Ripken Blue

Second Hit:
Maris

Last Refractor:
Express

Big HIT!:
Hank Aaron

Ok, good...it worked...sorry for the huge scans. I have never gotten anything like this. As I was saying, I don't know if I should sell it or hold on to it. If I sell it, I don't even know what to ask for it. The closest thing I've seen is the gold version that sold for $143.10. That was numbered to 20. What do you guys think?

WOW, you had quite the box there. My thought would be auctioning it should be adequate. I think there are far too many collectors out there for these to not get what they are due.
[Image: 9cef0db8.jpg]

Always interested in quality Barnes, Red Sox, and Patriots

What do you think I should have the starting bid be?

Try a BIN like $225 or so & see what kind of offers you get. Some may be turned off because of the auto's bad centering but get what you can. Good luck!

You could always just trade it to me instead! : )
[Image: 9tnms3F.png]
Collecting Tom Brady, Rob Gonkowski, Mike Trout and Baseball HOF Relics

What a great hit - couldn't they center the auto though. Good grief -how about putting a small amount of effort into them
Royals Super Collector; PC's of Paul Splittorff, George Brett, Mike Sweeney