`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FanFare for Trade Looking For Showcase Newman

FanFare for Trade Looking For Showcase Newman
I have some FanFare for Trade Looking for some Newman Patches!!
http://averageguycards.blogspot.com/2011...nfare.html

RE: FanFare for Trade Looking For Showcase Newman
I wish I could help. I didn't get a box of Showcase this year, but your Fanfare break looks real good. Lots of multi-color RU cards is always nice! Maybe after Fanfare is listed in the Database here, we can make a trade. I am looking for base, die-cuts and ChampCal. cards that I didn't pull.

Sounds good. Yeah it is great product. Im going to miss Five Star this year but it is a good replacement

Check me for any newmans.

(09-16-2011, 11:06 PM)bott2711 Wrote: Check me for any newmans.
That is the white Silkens Car in the Diecast. Nice. Is there a price on that? I have the Dark Blue One. I'm not a collector of Junior. But if you want the Blue One or have a good thing on the White one let me know.

(09-16-2011, 11:01 PM)jbelk Wrote: Sounds good. Yeah it is great product. Im going to miss Five Star this year but it is a good replacement
I think it's a great replacement! I really like Fanfare. The # of cards per box and the price per box equal a great release to me. As soon as I saw the design, I knew I would get at least one box. I actually pre-ordered a box of Fanfare. It was the 1st time I've EVER pre-ordered a box of cards for ANY sport!
I can't bring myself to buy a box of Five Star, even if I had the money. The box price was WAY too high for 5 cards and the single-card sell prices are just as extravagant. It was just bad timing for that product to debut. Showcase gets cheaper by the year, but I still haven't bought a box the last 2 years. I don't like to spend a bunch of money for VERY few cards. My 2009 Showcase box cost me $256, 8 months after they were released. Even the pre-sell boxes I looked at for that set were around $350, even though the SRP was supposed to be $225. I just can't afford something like that. I would love to buy a couple more boxes of Fanfare though.

The white is booked at a bill.