`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
SHOUTOUT TO PANINI!!

SHOUTOUT TO PANINI!!
So, my Peyton Manning NT Redemption made it in. Only prob it took a month and was damaged. Sent it back along with a damaged higher end card I had. Panini Rep FANTASTIC!! Got 5 packs in addition and pulled a taylor mays contenders auto. Needless to say, A, I have the manning, and B, I got a Dan Marino Auto as a replacement

This is Manning
[Image: manningtreasures.jpg]
This is Marino
[Image: marinoplayoffs.jpg]
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

RE: SHOUTOUT TO PANINI!!
Holy cow that's fantastic, jags!!! Glad to hear you got your Peyton all fixed up and that Panini took care of you...I have a Mark Sanchez NT auto I need to send back and I hope to have similar success.
I collect BAYLOR MEMORABILIA and SPORTS CARDS. Also RC QB autos and Redskins. My Album: http://sportscardalbum.com/u/Sensei322

yeah, I was pleased. I'll have some scans up when I'm done being lazy. I'm a big panini fan and their CS (at least the one's I deal with) are fantastic
(09-16-2011, 11:39 AM)sensei322 Wrote: Holy cow that's fantastic, jags!!! Glad to hear you got your Peyton all fixed up and that Panini took care of you...I have a Mark Sanchez NT auto I need to send back and I hope to have similar success.
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

Wow! That's pretty awesome!
[Image: Untitled-1-1.jpg]

thanks. very pleased myself
(09-16-2011, 12:35 PM)aviat0rshades Wrote: Wow! That's pretty awesome!
My Flickr

Marino auto?! Best. Replacement. Ever.
Always interested in any Wisco alums I don't have.
[Image: banner2_zpsa33ddbe8.jpg]
The Wisconsin Collection

i totally agree bro
(09-16-2011, 12:38 PM)sconnienation3 Wrote: Marino auto?! Best. Replacement. Ever.
My Flickr

scans added
My Flickr

great marino
Collecting Dolphins, PSU Alumni(in college uni)
[Image: catch.gif]

Like my Facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/PHsportscards?ref=tn_tnmn

thanks bud
(09-16-2011, 06:23 PM)gadsden86 Wrote: great marino
My Flickr