`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New LCS in Denver!

New LCS in Denver!
Just wanted to let everyone know that there is a new LCS in Denver. It's called MVP Sportscards and Memorabilia. It's located in Belmar at Wadsworth and Alameda near the theater.

We will be hosting a FREE autograph session with former Bronco Haven Moses on September 24th from 12-2 p.m.

RE: New LCS in Denver!
That's cool, a new store!!! Rare find these days!!!
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

Yeah, the guy has moved around a bit but settled in this place because there are more potential customers. However, I did work there last night and we had 1 in 4 hours.

(09-15-2011, 09:05 PM)thumey Wrote: Yeah, the guy has moved around a bit but settled in this place because there are more potential customers. However, I did work there last night and we had 1 in 4 hours.
Yikes!!! But... I am sure because he just opened... Hopefully it all works out... Good Luck!!!

(09-15-2011, 09:23 PM)superynaldo Wrote: Yikes!!! But... I am sure because he just opened... Hopefully it all works out... Good Luck!!!
Thanks! If you're ever in Denver, stop by.

Wow nice to hear about a LCS opening, too many closing shop and heading online or something. I use to hang out at mine when i was a young un for hours a day, they are and can be magical places for kids. I would say get involved with you local little leagues and whatever else you can to to reach out to the kids. If i hadnt of been in walking distance of mine and noticed it one day(still remember the huge poster of Venom on the front window) of mine my mom would of likely never took me. Bring it to them because alot of parents just dont have the time or even think of it. Then i suspect youll have more then 1 every 4 hours or a kiddo or 2 hanging around all day like i did lol.
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

My CS is named "MVP Sportscards" here in S. Orange County, CA

(09-15-2011, 10:09 PM)CowboysFanatic Wrote: Wow nice to hear about a LCS opening, too many closing shop and heading online or something. I use to hang out at mine when i was a young un for hours a day, they are and can be magical places for kids. I would say get involved with you local little leagues and whatever else you can to to reach out to the kids. If i hadnt of been in walking distance of mine and noticed it one day(still remember the huge poster of Venom on the front window) of mine my mom would of likely never took me. Bring it to them because alot of parents just dont have the time or even think of it. Then i suspect youll have more then 1 every 4 hours or a kiddo or 2 hanging around all day like i did lol.
Yeah they sure bring back memories...Wink

I'll be in Denver on the 24th but i'll be at ufc 135. I always like to check out card shops when I go out of town.
Andre Roberts-87 Autos with Six 1/1's
http://s854.photobucket.com/albums/ab106...1QQtppZZ28

(09-16-2011, 11:06 AM)boldincollector Wrote: I'll be in Denver on the 24th but i'll be at ufc 135. I always like to check out card shops when I go out of town.
Stop by if you can. Maybe I'll see you there.