`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top 25 Phins all time by position PC. List almost complete.

RE: Top 25 Phins all time by position PC. List almost complete.
(09-20-2011, 12:12 AM)bakerman8419 Wrote: Got outbid on this tonight with 1 second left!!! Almost cried.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2006-LEAF-LIMITE...2c5f3f720d
I dont have anything like that but I do have 3 or 4 warfield autos if you need one I would prolly come off one of them.
(09-16-2011, 04:12 PM)bakerman8419 Wrote: Does this make sense? I went with a 3 WR set as I feel we never had a great TE. Duper, Clayton and Warfield are all great. Also its hard to leave out Jim Langer but I think Stephenson is the better option at center. It may be premature to place Jake Long at tackle but I really think he will go down as the best Phins o-lineman ever. What do you guys think? Also who would make a better slot receiver? Duper, Clayton or Warfield?

Offense

QB - Dan Marino
HB - Ricky Williams
FB - Larry Csonka
WR - Mark Clayton
WR - Mark Duper
WR - Paul Warfield
T - Richmond Webb
T - Jake Long
G - Larry Little
G - Bob Kuechenberg
C - Dwight Stephenson

I just think Ricky SCREWED us hard....I would never put him as an all time Dolphin...Morris all the way for me...he didnt choose pot over his team

Too bad on the loss. His stuff seems to be rather cheep for some reason.
Collecting Dolphins, PSU Alumni(in college uni)
[Image: catch.gif]

Like my Facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/PHsportscards?ref=tn_tnmn

(09-20-2011, 04:31 PM)Marinocollector Wrote: 1/1 auto of a HOFer for less than price of a pack? This hobby has become so stupid. LOL.
Yeah I shouldve bid a lot higher. I havent stopped thinking about it all day lol. I really really wanted that card!!!
(09-20-2011, 04:35 PM)Marinoisking Wrote: I dont have anything like that but I do have 3 or 4 warfield autos if you need one I would prolly come off one of them.
I may choose Mercury as you do have a point but Ricky was more talented imo. Also with the Warfields any in the Phins uni?
(09-20-2011, 04:52 PM)gadsden86 Wrote: Too bad on the loss. His stuff seems to be rather cheep for some reason.
Im still kicking myself lol.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

just one lol....the only one I am not willing to trade lol...the others are College Uni. but on card atleast lol
I have autos of most of my favorite dolphins....did you see the Marino/Marshall dual auto I got today?

(09-20-2011, 06:35 PM)Marinoisking Wrote: just one lol....the only one I am not willing to trade lol...the others are College Uni. but on card atleast lol
I have autos of most of my favorite dolphins....did you see the Marino/Marshall dual auto I got today?
Yes I did. Nice pick up. You got scans of the warfields? Even the phins uni one? Im not interested in a trade just want to check them out.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

Here are some Tight End's

James Mandich
Keith Jackson
Bruce Hardy TE/WR

(09-20-2011, 08:07 PM)bakerman8419 Wrote: Yes I did. Nice pick up. You got scans of the warfields? Even the phins uni one? Im not interested in a trade just want to check them out.
the only one I have scanned right now is the 2008 press pass legends red ink....Its in my bucket.
I will make a few scans of some of my phins autos TM.
I just cant believe how many Marino autos I have been able to pick up this past week or so lol....I got tons of new phins cards the past few days.
the Marino autos,Misi auto,Long auto,Warfield auto,Hartline auto,15 hartline rookies(some dupes) got a big lot in a trade and bought a lot of the bay,got a Fasano Mirror Emerald/5,3 Long Jerseys,and a huge lot of random rookies base and inserts from a couple great members and a very nice LCS Owner lol