`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need Some Help 1/1 Question

RE: Need Some Help 1/1 Question
(09-15-2011, 01:49 AM)bpab16 Wrote: I was told to do a buy it now ..OR Best Offer..but set the BUY IT NOW really high and see what offers are made. The person that told me this on these type of cards I trust his advice because he does it for a living.
This appears to be the seller? I agree with the $125. Most sellers do set a BIN high simply to get higher offers (I do this too and it works). However if the seller does not bite at your $125 I suggest walk away and forgetting about it since the buyer may be reading this thread and knows just how bad you want it lol In a week or 2 if it still hasnt sold offer again and look at the number of offers he has received, chances are he wont sell it for more than $125. Or if that is in fact the seller, message him and see what he wants for it.
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

(09-15-2011, 09:01 PM)branesergen Wrote: This appears to be the seller? I agree with the $125. Most sellers do set a BIN high simply to get higher offers (I do this too and it works). However if the seller does not bite at your $125 I suggest walk away and forgetting about it since the buyer may be reading this thread and knows just how bad you want it lol In a week or 2 if it still hasnt sold offer again and look at the number of offers he has received, chances are he wont sell it for more than $125. Or if that is in fact the seller, message him and see what he wants for it.
lol Is he the seller? I messaged the seller on ebay last night and have not heard back from him yet

He might be - he talked like it was his and said the reason why he had the high BIN. If it is maybe you can work something out on Beckett to avoid fees.
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

Remember, you can add a note to your offer. I include notes for two reasons... 1) To let him know I am open to a counter-offer if he feels my offer isn't what he wants. DO NOT say, you are willing to go higher. 2) I deduct their shipping fee from my offer, and I make my total offer to be an even amount, like your offer of $125. If his shipping is $3.99, I would offer $121.01, then include a note that says, "With your shipping fee, my offer totals $125."

The only thing you have to be careful about is when he has an auto-decline amount set. If you fail to make an offer he wants after three tries, you can't nake any more offers for it.
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

Finally got a response back from the seller. Wont accept anything less than 300 for it..... YIKES! Looks like I have to let it go until someone comes back out of the clouds

(09-19-2011, 06:28 PM)r23b Wrote: Finally got a response back from the seller. Wont accept anything less than 300 for it..... YIKES! Looks like I have to let it go until someone comes back out of the clouds
$300??? He's tripping... He won't get close to that...
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

300+ for no auto eh? Ya that is some good smoke lol. You could get a number of cards for that price
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

Yeah I could pick up 4 of his gold exquisites for that price