`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for Mario Williams cards!

Looking for Mario Williams cards!
I'm interested in ALL RARE Mario Williams cards, esp. autographs and cards from 2006. I have a TON of his stuff already including most of his 1/1's. If you have any send me a message or just post on here what your interested in and I'll see what I have. Also I still need like 10 cards to finish my 2006 Ultimate Collection complete 360 card set, that set is taking me forever to complete, I'm still looking for Jay Cutler Auto x/99, Joesph Addai Auto #x/99, DeMeco Ryans Auto, Jerome Harrison Auto, Ahmad Brooks, Anthony Smith, Daniel Bullocks, Daryn Colledge, & Delaine Walker so if you have ANY of those guys would LOVE to get um so I can finally stop looking for them!!
WANT ALL MARIO WILLIAMS & BRIAN CUSHING CARDS!!
[Image: LeinartLot007.jpg]
[Image: LeinartLot009.jpg]

RE: Looking for Mario Williams cards!
Anybody???

I have an SPX patch card with a Piece of his college jersey...its a pretty sweet patch...IDK if you need it or not but if you do LMK

What year - what's it serial numbered to - always interested in ANY Mario pretty much! Oh and I think you messed up and added an N to your name - shouldn't it be Marioisking??? Smile

(09-16-2011, 03:01 AM)dewdrinker Wrote: What year - what's it serial numbered to - always interested in ANY Mario pretty much! Oh and I think you messed up and added an N to your name - shouldn't it be Marioisking??? Smile
MarioisQueen....hmm sounds pretty good Smile lol

It is 2010 and /125