`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UFC Finest

UFC Finest
Is anyone going to bust any boxes? or cases? of this product when it comes out next week?

RE: UFC Finest
heck yes! ill bust a box or two!
[Image: bannernew.jpg]

See my bucket organized by sport and then by player or team: http://s174.photobucket.com/user/thump17er/library/Basketball%20Scans?sort=6&page=1

I'm all over this like Frank's Red Hot on chicken and asparagus.

I will bust one tuesday night/wed morning and post you tube link here
[Image: braunsig.png]

(09-19-2011, 11:10 AM)ELevin99 Wrote: I will bust one tuesday night/wed morning and post you tube link here
Thanks i cant wait to see what "redemptions" you get.

None and got 8 hits versus 6..check out the video on the next thread.
[Image: braunsig.png]

Okay so here's my take on it. Sorry if I sound bitter, but you're talking to someone who busted cases of Round 2, 2010, Knockout and about a half case of Title Shot. This company doesn't know what it's doing with the MMA cards, the quality is continuously shoddy, and in my opinion ESPECIALLY for the price point, this stuff is JUNK.

My 1 box break, and I assure you there will be none forthcoming -

-38 of the 100 cards in the set. Many many doubles, and even a triple.
-Brutal collation again reared its ugly head with my jumbo hits and autos: Leben jumbo relic and Finest Moments autograph /188, Bader on-card auto and jumbo mat from UFC 119. There are SO many fighters and I get two cards featuring the same guy? Unbefrigginlievable. On an unrelated note, the Leben card is downright gross - we're talking yellow stains and actual pieces of twig (?)-like lint on the card. That makes it somewhat cool and unique, but mostly gross.
-My gear cards were Anderson Silva and a gold refractor Scott Jorgensen.
-I hit two Atomic refractors - Rampage and Carwin. Also bizarre, since I think they are seeded 1 in 11 packs and there are 12 total packs in the box.
-My /88 gold refractor was a Kid Yamamoto rookie, kinda cool.
-My last pack had 1 refractor and 3 additional cards. That's right, kids, 4 cards in a pack promising 5.

Thanks again, Topps. They also rubbed salt in the wounds after my break yesterday, when I tried calling customer service to ask about my Knockout redemptions. I.E. no one picked up the phone.