`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT" New Buttons

OT" New Buttons
Anyone else notice the 2 new buttons on the forums, on the left hand side that say PM, and find?

Now instead of having to go to a persons profile page, you can send them a pm straight from the thread, and you can find all their post.

Also, looks like selling fee's are going to be starting up soon, as in my account under subscriptions, there is an 'add' money thing to your account.

New button an arrow in organize on the top left that when you click it, it opens your organize with a whole page.

2 new lines in Organize for managing your organize, and Manage Organize.

organize, the layout button has been made to only have 2 different layouts now, Trade and Sell
the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35

RE: OT" New Buttons
The PM and FIND buttons have been there for a while now, as well as the Add cash button. The manage lines have been there for a while, too. My layout list still shows a bunch of options.
The arrow to go full screen is new though. I didn't know what it did until I read this. That's cool. I'm glad they added that.

The full screen arrow has been there awhile too. Definitely nice when you need to see the 2008 Donruss Gridiron Gear Next Generation Player Timeline Jerseys Combos Prime....yadda yadda yadda...LOL
Always interested in any Wisco alums I don't have.
[Image: banner2_zpsa33ddbe8.jpg]
The Wisconsin Collection

Pretty cool additions...
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin