`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Last couple months of Braun pick ups. 05 bowman chrome xfractor and triple au

RE: Last couple months of Braun pick ups. 05 bowman chrome xfractor and triple au
Josh is real close to the complete rainbow for the Topps 206.
[Image: 1849c983.jpg]

RE: Last couple months of Braun pick ups. 05 bowman chrome xfractor and triple au
I just picked up the red off ebay a few weeks ago, i just saw this thread....i collect him too though but id do you a solid for another nice braun or a longoria...real nice stuff
Trade me the xfractor and the triple and its all yours lol

(09-14-2011, 11:38 AM)kelbysdaddy Wrote: i just got a little bit of a braun steal on ebay the other day- picked up a 2011 topps chrome red refractor(#/25) for $10. i didnt think that was bad at all. looking to pick up the other refractors for a rainbow(although i have zero expectations of landing the super)
Good job man on the pick up! I always like seeing fellow Brauns collectors INCLUDING MYSELF LOL get some good steals.

Maybe we can help each other out as far as the 206 red that you have that I need. If you are willing to trade, PM me the card or cards that you want so I can make sure that you are getting something you need too.
(09-14-2011, 12:14 PM)john1580 Wrote: I just picked up the red off ebay a few weeks ago, i just saw this thread....i collect him too though but id do you a solid for another nice braun or a longoria...real nice stuff
Trade me the xfractor and the triple and its all yours lol
Sorry John. The reply I did for Kelbysdaddy was intended for you,lol, not him.

Like I said, if you are willing to trade it, pm me and let me know what I can help you out with.
(09-14-2011, 11:57 AM)keyser soze Wrote: Josh is real close to the complete rainbow for the Topps 206.
I appreciate you always having my back man!

I have got to buy you some dinner or somethin man with all the Braun info you have hooked me up with as of late. You're all over it bro!

No problem man. And we're going to find that Red, I sense that it's close!

(09-15-2011, 10:10 AM)keyser soze Wrote: No problem man. And we're going to find that Red, I sense that it's close!
I do too! About a couple users up close. Lol

(09-15-2011, 10:10 AM)keyser soze Wrote: No problem man. And we're going to find that Red, I sense that it's close!
Im thinking about how bad i can rip him off for mine since he needs it so bad Smile

(09-15-2011, 11:32 AM)john1580 Wrote: Im thinking about how bad i can rip him off for mine since he needs it so bad Smile
I'd stick it to him if I had one

Ouch guys, lol, a big OUCH!

I'll just have to see what I can do to stick it to the TWO OF YOUS! SAY HELLO TO LITTLE FRIEN!!