`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marquee

RE: Marquee
Let us know when you do your break, would love to see it... marquee releases today right?
[Image: angelsbanner.jpg]

Official Street date is tomorrow, but a lot of people will be receiving theirs today. We will be opening 6 boxes tonight so I will post pics as soon as I can.
[Image: braunsig.png]

anyone have a checklist?
Looking for Mike Trout, Aaron Judge and Derek Jeter...

It is now 2:05 eastern and the first base cards are starting to pop up on the Bay. I see several listings so far.

I think the base cards are hideous, hope the rest of the cards are designed better
[Image: 1849c983.jpg]

i saw a couple of the 'titanic threads' and the quad threads and they dont look anything special... hope the autos look better

the quad GU/auto items look really nice in the set I think... the base I don't care for at all. the titantic jumbo patches are cool looking...but the auto ones look ugly with the giant sticker auto placed on them.

not digging it so far. not sure if I even wanna track down the kimbrel auto from the set. think i'll stick to the chrome we got
Jonny Venters - Super Collector
Overall Collection (113/157 72% Complete)
base/parallels (85/85 100%)
1/1's (28/72 39%)

always looking for venters 1/1's and 2008/2010 low numbered refractors

(09-13-2011, 03:03 PM)johnxgodfree Wrote: the quad GU/auto items look really nice in the set I think... the base I don't care for at all. the titantic jumbo patches are cool looking...but the auto ones look ugly with the giant sticker auto placed on them.

not digging it so far. not sure if I even wanna track down the kimbrel auto from the set. think i'll stick to the chrome we got
i saw the jumbo patch with the sticker... i didn't think Topps would put a sticker on a uniform piece, I don't see how the sticker will stay on there... maybe there's a lil piece of cardboard behind the sticker?

(09-13-2011, 10:08 AM)ELevin99 Wrote: Official Street date is tomorrow, but a lot of people will be receiving theirs today. We will be opening 6 boxes tonight so I will post pics as soon as I can.
Please PM me if you get any Adam Jones autos/gamers. I am willing to buy.

[Image: schmufferbannercopy.jpg]

I'll be busting a 12 box case on Saturday...can't wait. Looking at the checklist I'm guessing this will be alot like 2005 PLayoff Absolute...many low numbered patch/autos of low to mid-tier players. MAybe a big hit on a Koufax or Aaron...really hoping for the Cobb stitching!