`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brewers & Braves

RE: Brewers & Braves
(09-17-2011, 11:50 AM)themaskedhood Wrote: hater? i just chuckle at the fans who somehow think they are part of a professional sports team.
And most people on these boards chuckle at pathetic pack searchers
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

(09-17-2011, 04:29 PM)bustin 5 knots Wrote: And most people on these boards chuckle at pathetic pack searchers
oh yeah> so since you are responding directly to my post then you must be speaking of me. Please show me one post where I ever claimed to have pack searched. I dont BUY BOXES OR PACKS.. I LET THE REST OF YOU DO THAT SO I CAN PURCHASE THE SINGLES YOU PULL FROM YOUR BOXES AND PACKS FOR PENNIES ON THE DOLLAR! I just said none of you would ever confront me if i WAS pack searching. and thats a fact.

(09-17-2011, 05:57 PM)themaskedhood Wrote: oh yeah> so since you are responding directly to my post then you must be speaking of me. Please show me one post where I ever claimed to have pack searched. I dont BUY BOXES OR PACKS.. I LET THE REST OF YOU DO THAT SO I CAN PURCHASE THE SINGLES YOU PULL FROM YOUR BOXES AND PACKS FOR PENNIES ON THE DOLLAR! I just said none of you would ever confront me if i WAS pack searching. and thats a fact.
another in a long line of moronic comments that have already gotten you suspended once. Hopefully they ban you soon, everything you say on here is stupid and pointless....everything.

What kind of a tool talks tough about being confronted to a bunch of people on a baseball card website ?

Cards/Mets game was great tonight. I went with a buddy of mine who is a big Mets fan....we have both lived an hour from STL our whole lives and somehow he like the Mets. He wore a Mets jersey to the game and somehow the punk got Jose Reyes to sign a ball that Jason Bay tossed to him during a game last season after he caught the ball for a last out of an inning. We got in there as soon as the gates opened and watched Reyes only sign for about 3 people...how my buddy turned out to be one of them I have no clue haha. So he has a ball that both Bay and Reyes touched, and Reyes signed....just nuts...lucky bastard.

(09-17-2011, 05:57 PM)themaskedhood Wrote: oh yeah> so since you are responding directly to my post then you must be speaking of me. Please show me one post where I ever claimed to have pack searched. I dont BUY BOXES OR PACKS.. I LET THE REST OF YOU DO THAT SO I CAN PURCHASE THE SINGLES YOU PULL FROM YOUR BOXES AND PACKS FOR PENNIES ON THE DOLLAR! I just said none of you would ever confront me if i WAS pack searching. and thats a fact.
On this guy's profile it says, "I dare anyone who isn't an employee to confront me while I'm weighing retail packs on my digital scale. I DARE YOU!"

Braging about pack searching is like hiring a prostitute and then braging about how awsome your sex life his.... What an epic tool.