`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Cam Newton

RE: Cam Newton
After watching Henne throw up 4something, I am not sure how much Newton proved.
Collecting Jimmer Fredette.

If Cam hadn't fumbled late in the game, I would say he did terrific. That turnover ended up costing them the win. As for Petersons' TD return, he HAD to do that to redeem himself. Cam and Smitty burned him twice for a TD! Overall it was a great game, even though my team lost. The Panthers will get better throughout the year but with the toughest schedule in the league, I don't see them having a chance at the playoffs. Honestly, I'll be happy if they can go 8-8.

will see until the Packers game, Cards doesn't have any good secondary....VS Collins, Burnett, Woodson, Williams, and Sparks....and yes I'm a Pack fan but if he is impressive, I will truely buy his cards!!!

485 total yards against the Packers. Still lost but damn good game.
[Image: Msimonds.png]

My Collection is at 100% right now!! I am 100% with Dallas Cowboys Rookie Class Threads AND 100% with Dallas Cowboys Playoff Contenders RC Autos .... until next year Smile

Once he stops getting flustered when the pocket collapses and learns to stop overthrowing receivers, he will be nearly unstoppable. He picked the Packers D apart on the first couple of drives. 4 Panthers turnovers and they STILL only lost by 7. That Defense is awesome! I think the Panthers finally have their 1st franchise QB. Can't wait for the next game!
BTW, Cam had the record for most passing yards in the 1st 2 games of a season UNTIL Tom Brady beat it in the Pats win over SD!!!

I agree with you spaz.....I think the Panthers found their franchise QB. I saw Clausen was not suited up, is he injured? Isn't he the back up?
[Image: Msimonds.png]

My Collection is at 100% right now!! I am 100% with Dallas Cowboys Rookie Class Threads AND 100% with Dallas Cowboys Playoff Contenders RC Autos .... until next year Smile

First player in NFL history to throw for over 400 yards in his first 2 games...I am starting to catch the cam bug. Next week if he gets 300+ yards passing then im gonna end up burning some good cash on me some cam newtons or a few boxes to see if i can get a good one of him.
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

He has a bright future to say the least. THe Panthers only had 15 rushing yards combined from Williams and Stewart.
Collecting Jimmer Fredette.

(09-19-2011, 08:01 AM)msimonds Wrote: I agree with you spaz.....I think the Panthers found their franchise QB. I saw Clausen was not suited up, is he injured? Isn't he the back up?
I noticed that too. I haven't heard anything about an injury but I guess he is hurt. I know that when Cam came up limping after a sack, the announcers said that Anderson was warming up.

Anderson is 2 on the depth chart. they felt he was the better option since he has more experience and should know the offense better since he had it in Cleveland.