`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone else think these auctions were shilled?

RE: Anyone else think these auctions were shilled?
(09-10-2011, 08:36 PM)all day baby Wrote: I'm not sure what you "have to do" when you sell cards, but please tell me your eBay id so I don't get done by you and your shilling buddy.
+1000... no love for the shillers here...Wink they need to go crawl under a rock...
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

I sell my items with either a starting bid of what I want for it or a BIN/OBO (which I pay .50 for each)
In logic, the 50 cents I spend on my BIN/OBO, is like insurance. Well worth it. If I can pay my fees to protect my investments then so should everyone else.
EBAY does need to crack down on this. Not only does it annoy and upset potential buyers, but look how much money they are actually losing from seller's scamming the system. For a $10 card, ebay loses their .90 (minimum 9%, up to 12%), while the seller can hold on to his card at no charge with the new rules that are in effect.

this one too..i was gonna bid but missed out..glad i did...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...0771719255

he relisted it in a minute after this one ended and the same buyer is leading again..
[Image: arod.gif]

(09-12-2011, 03:26 PM)arod1973 Wrote: this one too..i was gonna bid but missed out..glad i did...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...0771719255

he relisted it in a minute after this one ended and the same buyer is leading again..
report him!!!Sad

What a idiot lol, gonna be that obvious about it, the thought process of some people amaze me...
i will report it, how do we do that?
nevermind found it
done deal, reported both listings
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

(09-12-2011, 04:33 PM)CowboysFanatic Wrote: What a idiot lol, gonna be that obvious about it, the thought process of some people amaze me...
i will report it, how do we do that?
nevermind found it
done deal, reported both listings
Not me... I see dumbasses all over the bay... Between them listing WAY too high, shilling, inflated shipping prices, etc... It sucks... I have to admit I get some great deals, but overall eBay is a JOKE...

(09-12-2011, 04:47 PM)superynaldo Wrote: Not me... I see dumbasses all over the bay... Between them listing WAY too high, shilling, inflated shipping prices, etc... It sucks... I have to admit I get some great deals, but overall eBay is a JOKE...
When you think about it, it short of jacks up and screws up book values as well. Ebay has such a huge corner of the market online wise. Im sure beckett goes by the market reports off ebay also so thats kinda effd up.
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

(09-12-2011, 04:56 PM)CowboysFanatic Wrote: When you think about it, it short of jacks up and screws up book values as well. Ebay has such a huge corner of the market online wise. Im sure beckett goes by the market reports off ebay also so thats kinda effd up.
This is why book value means absolutely NOTHING to me... I pay what I am WANTING to pay what a card is worth to me to put it in my PC, not succumb to some scalper/flipper on eBay trying to tell me what he THINKS it's worth...