`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Autos

Autos
What is the best product for 2011 Baseball autograph cards? Thanks.

RE: Autos
I think that is somewhat subjective. Some would argue that Upper Deck Legendary Cuts are, but they are around the $200 per pack. Topps Marquee and Topps Triple Threads come out soon and they will have nice auto's, but they are about $50/pack and $100/pack respectively. Bowman Platinum has some nice auto's of prospects, and the new Topps Chrome has some nice rookie auto's. Allen and Ginter have tons of auto's of baseball players, other sports players, presidents and celebrities.

It's a tough question to answer really.

(09-10-2011, 02:30 PM)imnotded Wrote: I think that is somewhat subjective. Some would argue that Upper Deck Legendary Cuts are, but they are around the $200 per pack. Topps Marquee and Topps Triple Threads come out soon and they will have nice auto's, but they are about $50/pack and $100/pack respectively. Bowman Platinum has some nice auto's of prospects, and the new Topps Chrome has some nice rookie auto's. Allen and Ginter have tons of auto's of baseball players, other sports players, presidents and celebrities.

It's a tough question to answer really.

I am looking for a box with at least 3 autos and hopefully than $200. Not like a legendary cuts. I think Topps Marque looks interesting though.

Platinum has 3 autos and it's less than 100 for a box
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)