`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
eBay seller BEWARE (inkoncards11)

RE: eBay seller BEWARE (inkoncards11)
(09-10-2011, 04:44 PM)biglump007 Wrote: He deleted my auction or eBay did either way but it was three or four days after I received my card and left feedback. And I got a little Taiwan jones hit rookies redzone in today buddy I'll have wifey get it out to ya next week
sweet. just got denied on a trade for a 3 color inception baldwin for you on another site. it was pretty nice too.
(09-10-2011, 04:42 PM)CowboysFanatic Wrote: right, lmao i had to wait for 40 bucks a whole 3 days no biggie. Its probably better that way anyway for both parties. Lot of people are moaning and gripping about it over in the message boards over it. it protects you as a buyer and cuts cost on ebays end, i dont see why its so hard to figure out. Might actually help the freaking fees in the long run once ebay cuts down on the loses for its buyer protection.
yeah i just didnt see the big deal. if 4 bucks is why he quit thats crazy.
PC Collections Josh Morgan, Tim Tebow, Brock Marion and Derek Anderson

(09-10-2011, 04:48 PM)rgf17 Wrote: sweet. just got denied on a trade for a 3 color inception baldwin for you on another site. it was pretty nice too.

yeah i just didnt see the big deal. if 4 bucks is why he quit thats crazy.
Lol the inception are nice looking. I keep looking for a nice Baldwin to add to my chiefs PC but just haven't found the right one yet. I'm in love with the platinum design though so I'd say I'll grab one of them when the price is right
[Image: 4E727BD9-orig.jpg]

Tyson Jackson
Total Cards - 469/638 - 74 %
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21
Total Tyson Jackson Cards Including Dupes 641

(09-10-2011, 01:09 PM)mrmagnum75 Wrote: I believe they have a beckett account. I remember seeing that name
If he/she is, then their account here will more than likely be suspended or banned because the buyer is a member here also.
the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35

Sorry to hear man, hope it all works out

(09-10-2011, 05:47 PM)shezdoni Wrote: If he/she is, then their account here will more than likely be suspended or banned because the buyer is a member here also.
i searched every possible way i could with his name on here and came up with nothing
(09-10-2011, 06:13 PM)fishtaco02 Wrote: Sorry to hear man, hope it all works out
thanks. appreciate it

any luck retrieving your $4???Smile
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

(09-12-2011, 12:44 PM)superynaldo Wrote: any luck retrieving your $4???Smile
nope. have until the 15th before i can move to the next step with ebay. gotta give the seller 7 full days to respond to the case. i'm over it now. i'll keep going with it on ebay but if nothing comes of it then it is what it is.