`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Olajuwon 90s Parallel Needs!

Olajuwon 90s Parallel Needs!
Hey everyone, it's been a while since I've gone through my Olajuwon PC to see what I have and need. I want to have all of his Serial Numbered base parallels (Rockets years) and here are some of the harder to find sets.

[Image: OlajuwonCredentials.jpg]
[Image: OlajuwonCredentials2.jpg]
[Image: OlajuwonCredentials3.jpg]
[Image: OlajuwonCredentials4.jpg]
[Image: MJCollage_zps3209fd89.jpg]

RE: Olajuwon 90s Parallel Needs!
I got this one if your interested

http://i1137.photobucket.com/albums/n507...1313967369

Wish I had something to help ya out Undecided, really just wanted to stop by and say awesome cards though! Love the wanted posters lol, great looking cards!

(09-12-2011, 08:19 PM)krayzie83 Wrote: Wish I had something to help ya out Undecided, really just wanted to stop by and say awesome cards though! Love the wanted posters lol, great looking cards!
Hey, thanks! I'm a sucker for parallels, some of these are hard to come by!

(09-12-2011, 10:58 PM)htowntigger Wrote: Hey, thanks! I'm a sucker for parallels, some of these are hard to come by!
I hear ya, I chase all of them of my main pc guy as well.. Unfortunately he (Fred Taylor) entered the league in 98 so I don't have as many awesome 90's parrallels to chase Undecided. Will def keep an eye out for you though!

(09-12-2011, 11:56 PM)krayzie83 Wrote: I hear ya, I chase all of them of my main pc guy as well.. Unfortunately he (Fred Taylor) entered the league in 98 so I don't have as many awesome 90's parrallels to chase Undecided. Will def keep an eye out for you though!
Those last few 90s years had some nice sets though! Good luck on your PC!