Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
96 upper deck hot commodities
Question 
96 upper deck hot commodities
Anyone have any of these? I'm trying to put together a couple of sets. The hardest to find seem to be the commons like Paul Wilson, Albert Belle, etc. Let me know. Thanks.

RE: 96 upper deck hot commodities
I posted in another one of your threads that I have the Tim Salmon ft however you don't have anything marked for trade???
[Image: fgdfdgdfgdfgdf.jpg]
CARD COUNT: (Met cards - 15655)      (Piazza - 1610)      (Wright - 759)

(09-09-2011, 12:50 PM)86champs Wrote: I posted in another one of your threads that I have the Tim Salmon ft however you don't have anything marked for trade???
I'm interested in the Salmon, but I'm kinda new to this site. What do I need to do?

Check out this FAQ thread
http://www.beckett.com/forums/announcement-8.html
It will tell you how to work with the organize

(09-09-2011, 12:58 PM)86champs Wrote: Check out this FAQ thread
http://www.beckett.com/forums/announcement-8.html
It will tell you how to work with the organize
Thanks I'll organize some things when I get back from work tonight. Since it's relatively a common card in the set what exactly are you interested in terms of players? David Wright and Piazza? I know I have a bunch of the 2011 Topps Series One Wright Minis. I'll need to do some digging to find whatever else. Just let me know so I can get some stuff organized.

(09-09-2011, 01:16 PM)Bucketbrew35 Wrote: Thanks I'll organize some things when I get back from work tonight. Since it's relatively a common card in the set what exactly are you interested in terms of players? David Wright and Piazza? I know I have a bunch of the 2011 Topps Series One Wright Minis. I'll need to do some digging to find whatever else. Just let me know so I can get some stuff organized.
No problem I collect the guys in my sig but will also trade for any Met card I don't have. i have my wants marked so its easy to see in a trade.