`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Leaving the Hobby for a while. Fire Sale ;-)

RE: Leaving the Hobby for a while. Fire Sale ;-)
Thanks for the responses. I am leaving for 2 weeks military duty, but will have access to my laptop (easy course). After tomorrow i wont be sending anything out till i return, but we can work out deals till then.
(09-09-2011, 01:12 PM)dbroockerd Wrote: Man that is too bad. Your one of the guys I always enjoyed dealing with.
Unfortunatly, I collect too many things (Cards, Transformers). I have to pick one cause both are costing me a fortune.
(09-09-2011, 01:11 PM)toddaray Wrote: Yeah, I still need the red and super but Im starting to think it will never happen, ESPECIALLY the super.

lmk if you give up, lol, kidding, kind of
You doing the same set? Man, now i have competition :-(
[Image: Banner.jpg]

Best of luck to you. See you when you get back. This hobby has a dark side and we all come back at some point.
[Image: stl.jpg]
I build sets, collect Lou Brock & Jeremy Maclin. Both of my sons went to Kirkwood HS with Jeremy. I will also look at Kurt Warner, Big Ben and Old Big Red Auto's.

I could be wrong, but didn't wampier complete that mantle rainbow awhile back?? Good luck to you.
I collect Jackie Robinson, Dee Gordon, Daniel Nava.

There are like 3 or 4 people after that Mantle Super so it would suck for you guys if he did.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

Pm sent

Don't trade with list:dorkypunkrockerguy,newbieredsfan

check me for any player in my sig
[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo

Pm Sent
Angels cards - Jo Adell, Mike Trout, Reid Detmers, Ohtani, Bachman, O'Hoppe, Joyce, Zach Neto etc. 

Looking for Bowman Chrome Draft and Chrome Prospects set fillers. PM me what you have avail!