`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Want to buy some '11 A&G mini's...

Want to buy some '11 A&G mini's...
Getting tired of playing Facebook games, would really like to work on my A&G mini sets. If you have A&G mini's in your Org and you want to make a little cash post here. I can only buy at the moment as I'm away from card stash for a few more weeks.
The trip is going quite well, eating lots of fantastic foods and I've already downed 5 bottles of Bordeaux (none yet today though, so I'm still lucid enough to type thankfully)
Pete
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

RE: Want to buy some '11 A&G mini's...
offer sent!!!!!

(09-09-2011, 07:53 AM)yankees_pride Wrote: offer sent!!!!!
Reply sent, thanks!
One deal done, thank you yankees pride!

Can you check my org? I re-stocked on some. I dont know what you need but they're all available.
Looking for Chase Utley, Luka, Messi, Tatis, Jalen hurts, Allen Iverson, Tom Brady, Mahomes, Josh Allen, Juan Soto, Ronald Acuna, Bryce Harper, Allen & Ginter Framed autos

Top Wants
1. Tom Brady Skybox E-x rookie
2. 1998 Peyton Manning Bowman Chrome Rc Refractor
3. Mike Trout Auto

Pete..my minis are up for grabs... I will always hold them for you or send them to you on consignment if you wish...
Looking for Mike Trout, Aaron Judge and Derek Jeter...

Just listed some '11 A&G mini's, so please check me! Also listed some Gypsy Queen mini's if you're interested in any of those.
Always looking to complete sets.

Collecting Allen & Ginter, Topps Heritage, Bowman Chrome, Topps Chrome, Gypsy Queen, etc.

Check me

Pete, you're on vacation.....stop posting and enjoy Europe! Give someone else a chance to grab some minis while you're gone as well. Wink

I added a few dupes I'm starting to get in as well. Hope I still have some left when you get back.

(09-09-2011, 05:07 PM)david campos Wrote: Pete, you're on vacation.....stop posting and enjoy Europe! Give someone else a chance to grab some minis while you're gone as well. Wink

I added a few dupes I'm starting to get in as well. Hope I still have some left when you get back.
Don't worry Campos, I'm enjoying it (the food and wine anyways, we've done all the touristy stuff before)
Everyone who posted has an offer for some of my set needs (except for you Campos, we'll work on a nice trade when I get back I'm sure)
I'd really like to find some Flocculence and Fortunes mini's so if you got some and want to turn them to cash LMK
Pete

Bumping up since the site is up and everyone will be jonesing for their Beckett fix..... A couple more deals in the works, still looking for more please Smile