`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
jordy nelson???

jordy nelson???
is it me or is this guy a little underrated in the card world for a solid performer
I BLEED SILVER AND BLACK
LOUIS MURPHY SUPER COLLECTOR/ MAN CRUSH

RE: jordy nelson???
Yeah! I love watching him! Check out Randall Cobb on Ebay... RIDICULOUS!
Collecting Jimmer Fredette.

(09-08-2011, 11:38 PM)philly eagle in az Wrote: Yeah! I love watching him! Check out Randall Cobb on Ebay... RIDICULOUS!
What did you expect? Wink He had a tremendous game tonight!
I have thought Jordy was underappreciated in the hobby for quite a while now. I was glad to see NBC's broadcasters bring some attention to his SB stats!

Bout time Seabiscuit gets some dues.

I still can't believe that guys like Henne, Brohm, McFadden, Rice, and oh Idon't know, everyone but Mendenhall and Porter get better bvs on cards.

I can understand CJ and his 2000yds and Matt Ryan and Joe Flaccos wins, but com'n, beckett says that Henne and Brohm are worth more than 140 yds and a TD for a ring that neither one one them will ever see?
[Image: Gdgj0.png]

PhotoBucket

Top 5 Auto Needs
1. Elijah Pitts
2. Oscar Robertson "Big O"
3. Giannis Antetokounmpo "GA34"
4. Aaron Rodgers "A12R"
5. Aaron Rodgers "A8R"

Yeah, a lot of solid players are underrated in the card collecting game. For whatever reason they don't have the following some other players get. It's just one of the many oddities of the collecting game.

I don't mind Jordy being underrated. I have been collecting his cards since his rookie year. This has allowed me to collect 27 autos, 16 mem cards, 45 base (88 total). He is one of my favorite active Packers. Here are the autos to celebrate a solid dependable wide receiver of the World Champion Green Bay Packers!
[Image: JordayNelsonCollection1.png]
[Image: JordayNelsonCollection2.png]
[Image: JordayNelsonCollection3.png]
[Image: JordayNelsonCollection4.png]
[Image: BeckettSig_zpsc5cf9bf2.jpg]

Yep, packerbkd, that's one of the same reasons I have, I think I've got 17 jsy/auto total and another 20 rc and inserts after that.
[Image: Gdgj0.png]

PhotoBucket

Top 5 Auto Needs
1. Elijah Pitts
2. Oscar Robertson "Big O"
3. Giannis Antetokounmpo "GA34"
4. Aaron Rodgers "A12R"
5. Aaron Rodgers "A8R"

nice stuff!!! I vote Kevin Walter too...Smile he reminds me of Jordy...
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

(09-09-2011, 02:11 PM)packerbkd Wrote: I don't mind Jordy being underrated. I have been collecting his cards since his rookie year. This has allowed me to collect 27 autos, 16 mem cards, 45 base (88 total). He is one of my favorite active Packers. Here are the autos to celebrate a solid dependable wide receiver of the World Champion Green Bay Packers!
[Image: JordayNelsonCollection1.png]
[Image: JordayNelsonCollection2.png]
[Image: JordayNelsonCollection3.png]
[Image: JordayNelsonCollection4.png]
Wow very nice PC!!! He did look great last night Smile

I only have what I've pulled from packs and the one AU I traded for. But you have to keep in mind that I collect Panthers before I go for Packers. I was a Packers fan before the Panthers existed. I am a Panthers fan b/c i have been born and raised here in NC. I will almost always go for Panthers cards before I look for Packers! I am still thrilled with what Cobb did Thursday night! I just hope that Armanti Edwards can pull off a similar performance Sunday afternoon against the Cardinals! Big Grin