`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
jordy nelson???

RE: jordy nelson???
(09-10-2011, 04:52 PM)lambeau legend4 Wrote: Jordy Nelson - SPA NFL Logo Patch Auto RC 1/1
Om my.... Very very nice.
I hope they win another super bowl.
Go Packers!
[Image: newbanner_zps2f5eedb8.jpg]
Collect: Aaron Rodgers, Mike Evans, & Felix Hernandez,
"2 rules for success. #1 Dont tell them everything you know."
http://photobucket.com/4TRADEFAVRE3MVP

(09-12-2011, 12:13 PM)favre3mvp Wrote: Om my.... Very very nice.
I hope they win another super bowl.
Go Packers!
thats a really sweet card...
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

(09-09-2011, 01:58 AM)bigtrip18 Wrote: Bout time Seabiscuit gets some dues.

I still can't believe that guys like Henne, Brohm, McFadden, Rice, and oh Idon't know, everyone but Mendenhall and Porter get better bvs on cards.

I can understand CJ and his 2000yds and Matt Ryan and Joe Flaccos wins, but com'n, beckett says that Henne and Brohm are worth more than 140 yds and a TD for a ring that neither one one them will ever see?
well Brohm IDK why he is worth anything.....but to me it would be insane if a 3rd or 4th string reciever was worth more than a Starting QB.
Don't get me wrong...I love Jordy and I think he should be worth more...but he shouldnt be worth more than Henne Mcfadden or Rice.

(09-10-2011, 03:13 AM)jacobclark04240 Wrote: [Image: JordyNelson2008BowmanFabricoftheFutureGold.png]
This is the only Nelson I have and I got it in a blaster from KMart I believe. #'d to 100 so no too bad for a blaster. It is FT if anyone's interested.

blackholedaddy, I have this available also, lmk if interested. [Image: LouisMurphy2009PressPassSEGridironGraphsGold.png]
yes i would be interested

I BLEED SILVER AND BLACK
LOUIS MURPHY SUPER COLLECTOR/ MAN CRUSH

(09-10-2011, 11:33 AM)spazmatastic Wrote: Your sig. is WAYYYYY too big! No one can send you a TO and can only send a PM from posts you make.
Changed the signature and made a smaller one. Hope that helps. Still open to trades on the Nelson and anything else in my ORG.
[Image: BECKETTBanner.jpg]
Trading for: Baseball Rookie Collection NEEDS | Frank Thomas | Ben Tate | Hideo Nomo | Ken Griffey Jr. (SEA uni) | Current Texans
*Wants marked as such* *NOT CURRENTLY TRADING*

(09-12-2011, 05:38 PM)jacobclark04240 Wrote: Changed the signature and made a smaller one. Hope that helps. Still open to trades on the Nelson and anything else in my ORG.
It's still too big. Actually, it is just too wide. Switch the #'s for the size of it and it should work.

(09-12-2011, 05:18 PM)blackholedaddy Wrote: yes i would be interested
Don't see anything in your trade list. Feel free to make me an offer.
[Image: BECKETTBanner.jpg]
Trading for: Baseball Rookie Collection NEEDS | Frank Thomas | Ben Tate | Hideo Nomo | Ken Griffey Jr. (SEA uni) | Current Texans
*Wants marked as such* *NOT CURRENTLY TRADING*