`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quick Platinum Blaster

Quick Platinum Blaster
I live over an hour from the closest card shop, so I'm pretty much stuck buying retail at Wal-Mart. I picked up a blaster, and of course my lack of luck continues...

Base: 3 T. Polamalu, 18 Schaub, 32 Harvin, 36 K. Moreno, 45 B. Marshall, 46 D. Bryant, 55 Urlacher, 60 Foster, 65 Gore, 71 Jennings, 74 Roethlisberger, 75 M. Ryan, 79 F. Jones, 82 D. McFadden, 88 Addai, 90 Fitzgerald, 104 Nicks, 118 B. Lloyd, 133 Witten, 135 S. Johnson, 143 Crabtree, 150 A. Rodgers.

Green: 146 M. Cassel.

RCs: 8 J. Harper, 16 J. Kerley, 51 J. Smith, 91 D. Carter, 101 V. Brown.

Xfractor RC: 15 S. Ridley.

Rookie Die-Cut: #PDC-PP P. Peterson....I didn't see odds of these on the packs or box...any idea how hard these are to get??

Only thing that made the break worth it for me:
#83 Sam Bradford
Rookie XFractor #39 Lance Kendricks

I already bought the Bradford Green, Gold, and Red off eBay, so the base card finished up my rainbow and all the cards of Sam that is in Platinum.

Other than than, no big name RCs and no numbered cards...kinda lame.

If you need any of these, I'd trade for Bradford or Kendricks.

RE: Quick Platinum Blaster
You know your box is bad when it's the only Platinum break that has no posts haha....I really don't know why I keep wasting money on retail....I can never get trade offers for the crap and I never pull anything remotely decent. I probably haven't pulled a card worth over $30 for about a year. Picking up singles on eBay is so cheap now that buying wax is almost such a waste. If it wasn't for the thrill of not knowing what you'll get, I probably wouldn't buy packs anymore.

I've not seen as many die cuts, lol also to help ya out u could buy some hobby packs from dacardworld or blowout cards. thats what I would do when I couldn't initially find a store!

is the die cut ft

(09-09-2011, 09:19 PM)chargers360 Wrote: is the die cut ft
Shore is! Looking for Bradford or Kendricks :-)