`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bust it or Sell it??

RE: Bust it or Sell it??
Bust it,yea if you really need the cash as others have said then sell!
But when is the next time you get a chance to open something this old?
Don't expect much and if you do get a nice rookie,well then that ought to feel real good.

I will buy it from you if you need the cash.Today.

When I got mine I opened it it git the Dawson RC, Excellent shape-was glad I opened it
Will always be looking for 2012 or 2013 Panini Cooperstown Signatures for the two sets I'm building-Will trade in your favor--will ship first--Thanks

You should sell it, to me. I was born in 77.
Is this thing on?

(09-14-2011, 11:40 AM)djohn Wrote: I would keep it sealed and not bust it or sell it.
+1
[Image: Pinstripe2.jpg]
I need 2007 & 2008 Topps Sterling Base Cards #/250
My Bucket

Bust it! What is $20.00? After Ebay and Paypal Fees and Shipping, you will be left with $15.00. Bust it for fun!
Collecting Bob Feller, 1951 Bowman, anything Cleveland.

[Image: SonnyDay.jpg]

well if he really does want one of those cards, he can sell the pack on ebay, and buy any one of those cards of his choosing, or he can not limit himself to 1977 topps and buy any card he wants in that price range.
Currently Collecting:
Baseball HOFers: Autos, Vintage and Rookies
Dallas Cowboys: Autos and Vintage

Busted it.....

Couldn't resist - plus the ebay fees, and shipping, etc. as one poster mentioned.

Jwest... Part of busting it is the fun and excitement - the other part is knowing (hoping) that if I do pull a Key card, I know that it is untouched, and would have sharp corners. If I sold it for 15-20, getting a dawson with that sharp of corners would probably cost more (graded).

Best card was a Steve Carleton well centered that would grade well, though not sure if I would bother to grade it - Beckett does list a graded price for it, so might be worth it if I send a bunch to be graded and keep the cost down.

Thanks for all the input - started out with everyone leaning toward selling, then the "bust it" group got stronger. HaHa - fun to see how everyone looks at these.

Ken
CURRENT NEEDS:
*2011 Topps Black Diamond Wrapper Redemptions (wants marked in ORG)
*All Carl Edwards Cards I don't have (wants marked in ORG)
*Marcus Thornton, Kevin Johnson (NBA)
*"Air Coryell" San Diego Chargers
[Image: 6802037740_e2e39685ee.jpg]

Nice! Not only do you have peace of mind, but the fun of breaking older stuff to relive memories of "yotes"
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.