`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Which UFC boxes should I buy?

Which UFC boxes should I buy?
Just looking for advice on which UFC hobby boxes to buy. I'm thinking of a hobby case of the new UFC Finest, or for the same price I could get 6 boxes of round 2. Would anyone choose Knockout or Main Event over these? Thanks!

RE: Which UFC boxes should I buy?
From someone who has busted 10-15 boxes of each product i would recommend the following. Stay far away from Title Shot unless you love worthless cardboard redemptions. If you are looking to rip the boxes i would say UFC Knockout. There are a lot more hits and there are some really cool pulls. If you are talking long term investment with sealed boxes i would go with Round 2 or Knockout. Series 4 is mass overproduced but Main Event has some cool pulls with the Cage Relics. UFC Finest could offer some very cool hits similar to Knockout as well. Hope this helps.

Sounds like Knockout is the way to go. Thanks for the advice! You must have some serious cards opening that many boxes. I did recently buy a Round 2 hobby box and the hits were terrible, not too many cool insert cards either. I'll buy some boxes of Knockout and maybe just a single box of Finest to check it out. Thanks again!

Yeah hit me up if you ever want to trade. I have sets, autos, relics etc. for trade(only about 25% of what i have is listed). Round 2 can be very hit and miss on big hits but I did not get a single "bad" box of Knockout. Title shot on the other hand i had multiple boxes where 3 of 4 hits were redemptions and i still do not have the cards. UFC Finest i think is going to be very strong for "hits" and the refractors should be awesome. If you can pick up Series 4 for $40-45 a box its a lot of fun to open as well.