`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wink 
Hi everyone my name is Matt, I have been lurking about here for a little while finally decided to post.
Currently collecting Roddy B, Larry Bird and the 07-08 Aritfacts have taken my interest lately. I have only started collecting 18 months ago.
Anyway I decided to join these forums because it seems there isn't as much trouble and fighting as what I have read on other sites :-)

RE: newbie
welcome to the boards
Selling my org out
Rolleyes

Welcome to Beckett.com. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. Thanks.
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

Glad to have you, plenty of good traders here, also a good place to learn more about the hobby. Welcome.
Looking for all types of rookie cards. Only trade with a d/c #. If you have less than 25 trades you must ship first. Thanks.

[Image: 3sport.png]

Banner Thanks to CoolBrees.

I will totally agree on your statement about less confrontations on this forum. Welcome.
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....
NO MORE 1993-94 Finest Refractors / THE SET IS COMPLETED!!!

welcome!!!!! you can check my org for the stuff your interested in, maybe we can put a trade together.
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

Thanks for the warm welcome :-)

Welcome to the forum, nice to see some new people here. Tell your friends Smile
Personal Collections are as follows :
1) Knicks (anyone who has worn the jersey at one time or another and made a significant impact on the team.)
2) Latrell sprewell
3) Amare Stoudemire
4) Carmelo Anthony
5) Steve Nash
6) Chauncey Billups

Welcome to Beckett.com my fellow Larry Bird collector! I have some extra cards for trade. Please let me know(PLMK) if you are interested in trading some of your extra Larry Bird cards. If you do, I'll set-up my organize and we'll do a trade. Smile
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?

Welcome! I have some 07-08 artifacts if you are interested.
[Image: f0oyns.jpg]