`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for my first trade :) SCANS ADDED

Looking for my first trade :) SCANS ADDED
Title says it all new to the site looking to make some trades. I have put a few cards in my org so far. Take a look, iam looking for Mike Modano or Sidney Crosby. Let me know.

Thanks and looking forward to trading Smile

Brandon

RE: Looking for my first trade :)
Open offer sent..

offer sent not sure if i have anything of interest though

offer sent. lmk what you think!

(09-08-2011, 12:56 AM)doddy3737 Wrote: Title says it all new to the site looking to make some trades. I have put a few cards in my org so far. Take a look, iam looking for Mike Modano or Sidney Crosby. Let me know.

Brandon
offer sent

I have a bunch of Modano in my organize. Please check it out

heres is 4 bigger cards i would like to trade to get something of nice of Modano or Crosby

Let me know thanks

[Image: 100_0448.jpg]

[Image: 100_0447.jpg]

Brandon

RE: Looking for my first trade :) SCANS ADDED
Offer sent. Hope to work something out. Thanks
Go Habs Go!!! Always collecting Montreal Canadiens cards. Especially Price, Roy, Subban and Saku Koivu.

(09-08-2011, 12:56 AM)doddy3737 Wrote: Title says it all new to the site looking to make some trades. I have put a few cards in my org so far. Take a look, iam looking for Mike Modano or Sidney Crosby. Let me know.

Brandon
Brandon, i sent you a very reasonable offer and you ignored if for a week, didnt answer my pm then finally cancelled the trade because you were "Not interested in trading at this time"? what's that about?

(09-12-2011, 09:36 PM)sserpx22 Wrote: Brandon, i sent you a very reasonable offer and you ignored if for a week, didnt answer my pm then finally cancelled the trade because you were "Not interested in trading at this time"? what's that about?
Hey sorry i work alot. As for the trade i didnt see anything i could use. I am not going to trade just to trade iam trying to grow my pc.

Sorry and thanks

Brandon