Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
eBay sniping rant...

eBay sniping rant...
http://www.ebay.com/itm/260845947003?ssP...500wt_1287

I was licking my lips on this one, getting ready to snipe this baby up and then of course right when I hit "place bid" that little loading circle keeps going around and around...This Page can not be Displayed...great. Oh well. More money in my pocket at least (well, Paypal account actually)

And before you tell me, yes, I know there's sites that can do it for me.
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

RE: eBay sniping rant...
that's a nice price for a good looking card that is tough to pull

Oh yeah, I know that feeling, im ready to throw my computer through the window, then I realize thats its more money I can spend on another card and its not too bad
[Image: WillTheThrillSig.jpg]

happened to me on the etopps Acutch signing...I was ANGRY!
Collect Andrew McCutchen, Roberto Clemente and most current/vintage Pirates. Some Braves Dynasty like Maddux, Klesko, Javy & Chipper.

[Image: cutchbanner.jpg]

That's why I use esnipe and only that for extremely rare stuff.
[Image: fredwilliamson.jpg]

Happens to the best of us-
WANTED: Indian Larry American Biker Auto
[Image: 1393873061.jpg]
http://s1190.photobucket.com/user/Seaw0lf/library/

I used to do my own sniping for many years until I got burned the same way you did. Ever since that I have used a sniping site and I will never go with out it again.

This has happened a few times to me also. I am furious the first few hrs, but then calm down and say it will more than likely show up again.

I hate when that happens....I've lost some nice cards that I really wanted due to those dumb eBay page errors.

How much does it cost to use those sniping sites? I work nights and it seems most good auctions end while I'm at work.
[Image: ozziesmithbanner.jpg]
Always collecting Ozzie Smith!