`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Peyton Manning streak ends

RE: Peyton Manning streak ends
(09-07-2011, 02:15 PM)dfcj1499 Wrote: Sad to hear the news.....I was really hoping to see him go for the "Ironman" record. I hope he doesnt just go out there and take a snap to continue his streak. As much as he deserves a shot at the record, Favre doesnt deserve to lose it in that fashion
agreed
[Image: supbullcoc1.jpg]

Collection Completion
GU - 131
AU - 219
1/1 - 25
total - 478
478/858 55.710/100%

Once again, Kerry Collin's moment to shine.......
[Image: 2a1aA.jpg]

Peyton out 2-3 months?

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=Ag..._23_months

I wonder if he goes on IR or not? I really think this will affect his card prices, they definitely hurt Brady's the year he was out.

prices or not this is not good, potential career ending situation. feel bad for him
[Image: supbullcoc1.jpg]

Collection Completion
GU - 131
AU - 219
1/1 - 25
total - 478
478/858 55.710/100%

(09-08-2011, 03:15 PM)supbullcoc Wrote: prices or not this is not could, potential career ending situation. feel bad for him
I think he will come back, other have gotten the surgery and came back. Hopefully he does too.

Injuries never seemed to punish card prices of the main guys. Elway, Marino, Aikman, Brady, and now Manning will not or have never seen sharp declines because they were injured.

The cards might have gone down for that specific yr's set, but He still had already won 3 super bowls. Mannigs got his 4 mvp's and his ring, and his card prices aren't going anywhere but up.

Hell, even Favre's messages didn't hurt his card prices, and he was injured. It made him seem like a huge a-hole, but his auto still sells for $100s of dollars.
[Image: Gdgj0.png]

PhotoBucket

Top 5 Auto Needs
1. Elijah Pitts
2. Oscar Robertson "Big O"
3. Giannis Antetokounmpo "GA34"
4. Aaron Rodgers "A12R"
5. Aaron Rodgers "A8R"