`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another giant down for the year

Another giant down for the year
oh no!! Giants lose MLB Jonathan Goff for the season...ugg. They sign Kawika mitchell to replace him. Mitchells one year in NY they won the super bowl...hmmmmm.

If i remember right..last years Super Bowl champ lost a ton of players...wonder if it will affect the Giants the same way? At least I hope it does....

RE: Another giant down for the year
Seems to be happening every year.. I'm so sick of injuries and the season hasn't even started.
[Image: SigXacvol2.png]
New York Giants Fan & Collector.
http://s9.photobucket.com/home/deuce6000/

I know how you feel! When the Packers lost Ryan Grant half way thru the very first game of the season, I thought, OH NO!! There goes our run game! Now teams will know we wont have a strong run game & that Rodgers will hafta air it out, and that in turn, will get him beat up! ....... Then Jermichael Finley goes down shortly thereafter.... then another... & another ..... & ANOTHER! It seemed like it was never gonna end!

But as always, I continued to cheer my team on & they came together, rallied around each other and well, the rest is history. Smile But like deuce said, the sad thing is, is that the season hasnt even begun & so many guys are getting injured! I hate seeing injuries on any team (unless its the Filthadelphia Igglets - I hate that team with a F******* passion - I wont get into details why). I wanna see one teams best go against another teams best! That makes for great football - and the loser has no excuse to use for why they lost, lol.

But Giants fans, keep ur heads up. It is a long season, & anything, & i mean ANYTHING can happen to ANY team or ANY player at ANY givin time. Win or lose, jus keep cherring ur boys on!
[Image: banner.jpg]
Collecting everything BRETT FAVRE
Packers HOF Autos
**LF/WTB: Packers '97, '98 & '99 Precious Metal Gems & Flair Legacy Collection Parallels!!**

If anyone knows that it's giants fans I remember Hostetler coming in for Phil Simms and leading us to the super bowl but it still sucks bad lol.
[Image: SigXacvol2.png]
New York Giants Fan & Collector.
http://s9.photobucket.com/home/deuce6000/

Soz about the loss but Mitchell's a HOG! He should do wellSmile