`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
91-92-93 heisman collection autographs

91-92-93 heisman collection autographs
Ok guys someone on here should know more about this than me. Im not a new collector first off, been collecting for 30+ years and i know my way around the hobby. Im having trouble trying to find out who all signed insert cards for the heisman collection sets. I have some autos that are not listed anywhere in the annual beckett, and yes they are the inserts that came in the sets distributed through College Classics in 91-92-93. I know about the difference in the card backs, have seen some that are NOT numbered to 200 and so forth. BUT WHO ALL SIGNED their respective cards? Does anyone know? Ive tried to research this to no avail! Any info anyone can provide would be helpful, and if anyone has any of these i would be interested in buying them or maybe a trade ( i have an extra Glenn Davis currently)

RE: 91-92-93 heisman collection autographs
I honestly dont think I have ever seen them period man.
I have always liked to try and get an auto card of every heisman winner I can. It isnt my first priority in collecting but I think I have about 10 Heisman Winner autos now...somewhere around that mark

RE: 91-92-93 heisman collection autographs
(09-07-2011, 02:17 AM)Marinoisking Wrote: I honestly dont think I have ever seen them period man.
I have always liked to try and get an auto card of every heisman winner I can. It isnt my first priority in collecting but I think I have about 10 Heisman Winner autos now...somewhere around that mark
I catch them every so often on ebay, and actually there are some unsigned versions on there all the time. Im sure someone will know something, but i do know the annual beckett is incomplete as far as who signed. I have between 50 and 60 of the heisman winners autos, all certified, and living in oklahoma i have access to four of them actually quite often. Gonna get some minis signed in 2 weeks from Sims, Owens, and White (their signing for free close to my house). Im mainly an autographed card man doing HOFers and heisman winners, but have cards fromback to the 50s