`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
OFFICIALLY MAKE SWITCH TO PANINI

OFFICIALLY MAKE SWITCH TO PANINI
I AM officially making the switch to Panini products, who cares if they use the same designs across the board, i only collect hockey anyway! this is all about the awful awful awful AWFUL boxes i got of Ultimate Collection by Upper Deck. they suck. in Every box i got, i got Book Value half of what i paid ie. say ultimate was 100 in every box the bv value was 50 or less...crap cards crap company....i know u could say i just had a couple of bad boxes but ive had it up to here with upper deck! they dont even have a strong cs! no phone number on their wrappers anymore. if you any one likes ultmate, hit me up, ill trade it, but i am making the 'switch' to panini for 2011-12
Collecting:
2010-11 spgu championship marks, ice, 2008-09 BAP rc's including xrc's
Need: Score rc - Stepan
Photobucket:
http://s1126.photobucket.com/albums/l609...eshootout/

[Image: ltso4-1.gif]

RE: OFFICIALLY MAKE SWITCH TO PANINI
(09-06-2011, 11:53 PM)ilovetheshootout Wrote: I AM officially making the switch to Panini products, who cares if they used the same designs across the board, i only collect hockey anyway! this is all about the awful awful awful AWFUL boxes i got of Ultimate Collection by Upper Deck. they suck. in Every box i got, i got Book Value half of what i paid ie. say ultimate was 100 in every box the bv value was 50 or less...crap cards crap company....i know u could say i just had a couple of bad boxes but ive had it up to here with upper deck! they dont even have a strong cs! no phone number on their wrappers anymore. if you any one likes ultmate, hit me up, ill trade it, but i am making the 'switch' to panini for 2011-12
Did you get any missing hits?
Hockey PC's: Tomas Tatar, Alexander Burmistrov, Boris Valabik, Zach Bogosian
Football PC's: Titus Young, Jimmy Smith, Ed Dickson, Michael Oher, Flacco/Rice and Manningham/Henne dual cards.
Always gone Thur-Sun
[Image: NUC-1.png]

of course i did dude, i got 3-4 cards and Blockers!! and the cards i did get are virtually useless.
point also is that i am on disability, so when i treat myself to mid-high end stuff like 4-5 card packs/box, i expect MORE BANG for my buck gddammit
Collecting:
Photobucket:

(09-06-2011, 11:55 PM)ilovetheshootout Wrote: of course i did dude, i got 3-4 cards and Blockers!! and the cards i did get are virtually useless
Ok well if you got missing hits, you have a good complaint, and hope you saved your stuff to send in. But if you just got unlucky, that isn't UD fault. That can happen with any company.
Football PC's: Titus Young, Jimmy Smith, Ed Dickson, Michael Oher, Flacco/Rice and Manningham/Henne dual cards.
Always gone Thur-Sun

(09-06-2011, 11:57 PM)nuccionino Wrote: That can happen with any company.
i know this man however I have never felt so cheated by a company, not once with panini this year, no in fact i find it very difficult to get my money's worth buying ud products. so for me, it;s the logical decision - time to switch ships

lesson also learned is that i will not be wasting my dollars on a signle high end box, only to get burnt. i think i belong with the cheaper stuff, and i will think i stay there lol
Collecting:
Photobucket:

(09-07-2011, 12:03 AM)ilovetheshootout Wrote: i know this man however I have never felt so cheated by a company, not once with panini this year, no in fact i find it very difficult to get my money's worth buying ud products. so for me, it;s the logical decision - time to switch ships

lesson also learned is that i will not be wasting my dollars on a signle high end box, only to get burnt. i think i belong with the cheaper stuff, and i will think i stay there lol
Only use the money on The Cup or Dominion when it comes to high-end, it is hand packed. I think you are more upset for spending $400 and getting poop. But people have spent that on Limited and got poop. It goes both ways. Maybe stick to lower end, where both products do a lot better ROI wise.
Always gone Thur-Sun

(09-07-2011, 12:07 AM)nuccionino Wrote: Only use the money on The Cup or Dominion when it comes to high-end, it is hand packed. I think you are more upset for spending $400 and getting poop. But people have spent that on Limited and got poop. It goes both ways. Maybe stick to lower end, where both products do a lot better ROI wise.
All you have said i concur with...still, next season i will have to make choices like certified over artifacts, etc etc,. and i will stick with certified over ser 1/artifacts.

upper deck, richard mcwilliam: go to hell!!!!
Collecting:
Photobucket:

(09-07-2011, 12:12 AM)ilovetheshootout Wrote: All you have said i concur with...still, next season i will have to make choices like certified over artifacts, etc etc,. and i will stick with certified over ser 1/artifacts.

upper deck, richard mcwilliam: go to hell!!!!
That surprises me, Series 1 is the best product out there, especially for ROI.
Always gone Thur-Sun

Good luck with their redemption system...not that UD is any better but at least they respond to you.
[Image: 36415429146_421111660f_b.jpg]Scott Nobles, on Flickr

both panini and ud has pros and cons to them....

if you want to try ITG. they pretty solid for hits per box
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)