`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
On a MISSION! Need Help!

On a MISSION! Need Help!
I need to find 2 cards to Complete a Rainbow.

2010 Topps Chrome #7 Red /25 Mickey Mantle

2010 Topps Chrome #7 Superfractor Mickey Mantle
If you have either of these to trade or know where i could get one, let me know. My PC IS OPEN for these!!!
[Image: Banner.jpg]

RE: On a MISSION! Need Help!
Good luck... those sound like they would both be extremely difficult to find (see: impossible) with the number of Mantle collectors that exist out there. I'll keep my eyes open.
*Please note that in all of my future trades, I will require extra time to ship. I have no adequate transportation to a post office. If you don't want to wait, please do not trade with me.*

did you see the guy who had the Castro FT on the front page of the boards?
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

(09-06-2011, 08:23 PM)dbroockerd Wrote: did you see the guy who had the Castro FT on the front page of the boards?
Yea I did. He wanted more for it than it was worth. I am actually going to be getting rid of a lot of my stuff. Going to get out of collecting for a while. One last mission though, to complete this rainbow. When i get back from weapon masters school (Army) at the end of september, i will be putting a lot of my stuff up for sale.

(09-07-2011, 07:46 AM)butchrecon72 Wrote: Yea I did. He wanted more for it than it was worth. I am actually going to be getting rid of a lot of my stuff. Going to get out of collecting for a while. One last mission though, to complete this rainbow. When i get back from weapon masters school (Army) at the end of september, i will be putting a lot of my stuff up for sale.
well i would love a shot at some of your stuffSmile GL at your school.. i was army for 6 years.
[Image: banner-2-1.jpg]

(09-07-2011, 01:53 PM)sastahl Wrote: well i would love a shot at some of your stuffSmile GL at your school.. i was army for 6 years.
Hey bud, PM me with what your interested in, and i will make you a good offer. I am not getting rid of all my stuff, but most :-)