`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
10-11 Artifacts Autofacts Shortprint - Nash?

10-11 Artifacts Autofacts Shortprint - Nash?
Just broke a box of 10-11 Artifacts - and received a Rick Nash Autofact. These are not priced in Beckett, and none have been sold/available on eBay in 9 months.

Can anyone confirm that this is a shortprint?

RE: 10-11 Artifacts Autofacts Shortprint - Nash?
I don't think it was SP but what do I know

ask on UD facebook page, might get an answer there...
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

(09-06-2011, 05:36 PM)greatnorthernarts Wrote: Just broke a box of 10-11 Artifacts - and received a Rick Nash Autofact. These are not priced in Beckett, and none have been sold/available on eBay in 9 months.

I am a bigtime Artifacts collector. I opened more than 60 boxes of 2010-11 Atifacts and did not get a Rick Nash. You might be right about SP, but what do I know, I only opened a few boxes compared to the entire Artifacts production. Spud Smile

P.S. I'll gladly take it off your hands if you want to part with it. Smile Smile
Photobucket: http://s965.photobucket.com/albums/ae140/mrspudhead98/
I enjoy Beckett but I don't trade cards anymore.
Favorite quotes "... it will be reported to Canada Rev."
(A966567760846SVermont8911CCC346.1).

(09-06-2011, 05:36 PM)greatnorthernarts Wrote: Just broke a box of 10-11 Artifacts - and received a Rick Nash Autofact. These are not priced in Beckett, and none have been sold/available on eBay in 9 months.

I sure hope it is...I really like hearing about the off-book SPs. If you're new here and you want to trade, send that baby to Spud. You won't be disappointed! If you need some help getting set up, just ask. Either way, throw up a scan if you can, we'd love to see it.

Also if you have a moment check out the 'Trade Tool.'

If you don't see anything from mrspudhead (unlikely), there are other traders here who are sure to have something you like so it'll be good practice nonetheless:

1) Click on mrspudhead's screen name;
2) Click on 'View Beckett Profile' on the right middle portion of your screen;
3) Click on 'Trade With Me' in the left column; and,
4) Click the yellow 'Add Items' button.

Keep in mind that in order to add items to your side of the trade, you must first add your cards to the 'Organize.' Here are the INSTRUCTIONS for getting started. It's stickied at the top of the 'Trading' subsection.

Another easy way to find out what people collect is the PLAYER & TEAM COLLECTOR DIRECTORY. It's stickied at the top of the main 'Hockey' section.

I'd advise you to keep the total number of cards added to your Org below 100 while you're just starting out. Good luck, and I hope to see you trading here soon!
LOGAN COUTURE | MARTIN ST. LOUIS | JEREMY ROENICK | JONATHAN TOEWS
Malkin | Iginla | Datsyuk | Kane | Larionov | Thornton | Fedorov
(Link) Gimme Your: 09-10 SP Authentic | 09-10 Ice | 07-08 O-Pee-Chee

(09-06-2011, 08:07 PM)mrspudhead Wrote: I am a bigtime Artifacts collector. I opened more than 60 boxes of 2010-11 Atifacts and did not get a Rick Nash. You might be right about SP, but what do I know, I only opened a few boxes compared to the entire Artifacts production. Spud Smile

P.S. I'll gladly take it off your hands if you want to part with it. Smile Smile
wow if Spud didn't get one then it is beckett offical a SP... as the amount of cases he open up is pretty intense!

and i agree with ricebondsmntna2young if you move it, send it to Spud
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)