`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
where did these patches come from!?

RE: where did these patches come from!?
dude its a pro bowl jersey. i have a frank gore pro bowl jersey card that is blue and white and has the stars on it. the back of the card says the same thing yours does. its dumb, not from a particular game????????? are you kidding me. yeah it is lol the pro bowl!
(09-06-2011, 06:10 PM)CowboysFanatic Wrote: Look above his left shoulder number in this picture:

[Image: SEAU_RETIRES.jpg]

If i was you i would get that reebok patchSmile
except its red. probably from the same pro bowl jersey. thats a pretty unique card then.
[Image: nthnoak.jpg]

Looking for 49er Autos and Kobe Bryant.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216...r%20Trade/

RE: where did these patches come from!?
(09-06-2011, 06:30 PM)nthnoak Wrote: dude its a pro bowl jersey. i have a frank gore pro bowl jersey card that is blue and white and has the stars on it. the back of the card says the same thing yours does. its dumb, not from a particular game????????? are you kidding me. yeah it is lol the pro bowl!

except its red. probably from the same pro bowl jersey. thats a pretty unique card then.
Ya for sure most of his stuff i am finding in either game pictures or authentic are all russel athletics. I think he wasnt there for very long when reebok came on board as that was the only pic i could find with him in reebok uni's

[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.