`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
OT-Wildfires in Central Texas

RE: OT-Wildfires in Central Texas
(09-07-2011, 12:49 PM)biglump007 Wrote: Be safe bro. Headed that way myself got to go to Laredo. Don't know for sure when I'll be through there but keep your head up and take care of that family and yourself
Let me know if you come through Austin, maybe we can meet up somewhere.
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

All my prayers go out to you, your family & all of the people affected by this fire. I live in Harrisburg, PA & we are jus getting DRENCHED by rain! My basement is flooded, roads are closed all over the area, and some of the low lying parts around Harrisburg are under water. Homes, developements & neighborhoods all under water. I jus wish we cud dump all this flood water on Texas!

Be safe JNC! I will be starting a prayer chain for you & ur fellow Texans! God Bless brother!!
[Image: banner.jpg]
Collecting everything BRETT FAVRE
Packers HOF Autos
**LF/WTB: Packers '97, '98 & '99 Precious Metal Gems & Flair Legacy Collection Parallels!!**

Thank you LL4! Yeah it is unreal, I wish you could dump all that water down here too. Those floods up there are just as bad in their own way, the natural disasters seem to be getting more severe and just plain nasty every year goes by. Starting to get a handle on this fire though, 30% contained and it isnt progressing thanks to no wind, now is the time to strike without mercy with the water and dirt to get this thing out. Thanks for the thoughts and prayers, i will pass them along. Smile
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

This will kinda give you an idea the magnitude. This is about 6 miles miles from me. Crazy is all i can say.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1...e=1&ref=nf

(09-07-2011, 02:13 PM)jncdrew Wrote: Let me know if you come through Austin, maybe we can meet up somewhere.
I'll try not sure when we will be through there in the way to Laredo but I know we are gonna be tight on time so we won't be able to stop but we might be able to on the way back out just never know. The load we are taking down there we only had about 24 hours to make just over 1300 miles.
[Image: 4E727BD9-orig.jpg]

Tyson Jackson
Total Cards - 469/638 - 74 %
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21
Total Tyson Jackson Cards Including Dupes 641

Wow that picture is scary man. I wish you guys would get some rain down there already. Stay safe!!!

To those in the northeast hopefully you guys stop getting the rain soon.

The only crazy weather here in Chicago this year happened a month or so ago. Over 8 inches fell overnight. Luckily where I reside we only got an inch or so. Definitely nothing like whats going on in your neck of the woods.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

Stay safe man. I'm stressing the one in Montgomery right now as its only a few miles from my house and I'm 4 hours away on a rig and nothing I can do except wait and see.
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

Lump - Ok buddy let me know.

Thanks Bakerman, yes it is pretty scary man for sure.

Branesergen - Man I was hoping you were alright, I heard about the one near your home as well and i hadnt seen you, so i assumed you may have been hit by it. They are breaking out everywhere AND now people are intentionally setting them. I hope you are ok and your home and family is alright.
And this just in, the number of houses destroyed, 1,386. Nearly doubled in a day. This is messed up. Sad

Man, I woke up this morning and the stench of fire smacked me in the face when I stepped outside. And I am in Houston! They're getting all the way down here! The "fog" in the city is actually just smoke......

Looks like we got fires coming in from the North and "Nate" coming in from the South.