`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
dave and adams any good?

RE: dave and adams any good?
(09-06-2011, 03:27 PM)john1580 Wrote: dcssportscards.com ....free shipping over 100 bucks and his prices are usually the same or better than dave and adams.

+1
[Image: WillTheThrillSig.jpg]

Always bought from DACARDWORLD.COM

So far so good.

(09-06-2011, 04:36 PM)cheetos Wrote: +1
plus i pulled my avatar from that store along with some other pretty decent hits so i think its good luck too

Been using D&A for 10 plus years-Great service, always packaged well, never a damaged box unless stated in description upon purchase (usually sold at a discount) and ALWAYS get my order within 48 hours after checkout. One thing though ALWAYS check their price against Blowout cards and don't fall for the "lowest price on the planet" because I'm not sure what planet they refer to because 20-30% of the time Blowout or DCS cards will have a better price on those particular items. Dave and Adams is one very very reliable source for honest wax. I never feel like my box came from the case where the case hit has been removed. I have had some great hits in wax AND cases front D&A cards. Even those times when Blowout or DCS is $5-$10 cheaper (Blowout and D&A have free shipping on orders over $150.00) I may use D&A due to the free cards you get at checkout. It gives me a chance to sample hobby packs of a different product that have not been picked over like those at the LCS.
Will always be looking for 2012 or 2013 Panini Cooperstown Signatures for the two sets I'm building-Will trade in your favor--will ship first--Thanks

dave and adams is great...never had a bad expierience with them

I have used D&A for years. Never had any problems.

(09-06-2011, 06:43 AM)Pedey4MVP Wrote: I am about to create an account on that site for my ordering needs, so just wondering if they are any good? reasonable time for items being shipped? I do see they do have some hobby boxes for pretty good pricing and their selections is way better than what Wal Mart has and is even cheaper than my local hobby shop.
everytime i order something from there, i get a nice hit!

(09-06-2011, 07:29 PM)southpaugh2002 Wrote: everytime i order something from there, i get a nice hit!
I have used DA cardworld for years and will continue to do so.

As I mostly buy hockey And Blowout cards is no longer able to carry UD stuff as they are not an authorized internet UD dealer.

Also in regards to the free stuff you get at checkout from DA Cardworld, they can no longer off free stuff with Panini products per the new agreement with Panini.

I have never had a problem. I live clear across the USA-- Idaho, and it takes a week for stuff to get to me.

Thanks for the replies guys and thanks for a couple who have PMed me with more options and links for me to check it out.. I really appericate it.. I will be picking up a price guide of beckett so I wouldnt keep wondering whats the value is, etc.. Can't wait.. Beckett has 2 magazines one for strictly baseball news, articles, etc and other one says "baseball price guide" correct?

I use Blowout or Atlanta Sportscards. Blowout gets me my stuff next day if I order by 3pm.