`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
LF: TCU; Dallas Cowboys

LF: TCU; Dallas Cowboys
Hey everyone, I'm looking for TCU and Dallas Cowboys players. PLMK what you got. Thank you.
[Image: Banner_zpsdfc1db81.jpg]
PC Team: San Antonio Spurs
PC Players: David Robinson & Tim Duncan

RE: LF: TCU; Dallas Cowboys
I have some pretty nice cowboys stuff...feel free to browse my Org and bucket and send me an open offer....Id say there are a few more things in the Org than there is in the bucket.

(09-06-2011, 12:04 AM)Marinoisking Wrote: I have some pretty nice cowboys stuff...feel free to browse my Org and bucket and send me an open offer....Id say there are a few more things in the Org than there is in the bucket.
Open offer sent...

What are you looking for on LT? Have a Topps Chrome Refractor RC and a ton of base and few low end RCs.

I have a bunch of Cowboys cards. Got any Romo dups for trade? I'm also looking for Star Quest needs and 1999 SPx needs. LMK. Thanks.
[Image: mecsig.gif]

http://s556.photobucket.com/albums/ss4/mecooncat/

I'm always looking for Tony Romo cards

You looking for base, inserts? or just anything?

(09-06-2011, 12:46 AM)jbmm161 Wrote: What are you looking for on LT? Have a Topps Chrome Refractor RC and a ton of base and few low end RCs.
Mainly looking for LT RC cards.
(09-06-2011, 04:47 AM)mecooncat Wrote: I have a bunch of Cowboys cards. Got any Romo dups for trade? I'm also looking for Star Quest needs and 1999 SPx needs. LMK. Thanks.
No, I barely have anything at the moment. I'm basically starting over from scratch and what cards I have in my org. is all I have. I use to have some 90's stuff, but I gave most of my cards to children's charities.
(09-06-2011, 09:24 AM)fishtaco02 Wrote: You looking for base, inserts? or just anything?
Anything that is TCU or Dallas Cowboys.

I scanned some cowboys stuff, check my bucket lmk if your interested