`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ever have a feeling a transaction will go bad?

Ever have a feeling a transaction will go bad?
I just sold something on the bay that had a minor defect. I clearly state it in the auction with a BIG "Please Note" in red text following an explicit description of what the defect as well as well as 3 pic showing it.

It just ended and went a lil higher than I expected with someone snipping it at the last second, who has a 3 for feedback.

I just have a feeling that either they will not pay or try and return it (cause I feel that they prob didnt read the title or description before bidding).

RE: Ever have a feeling a transaction will go bad?
trust that feeling, believe me

Oh yeah, get ready for that Paypal dispute......good luck!
[Image: WillTheThrillSig.jpg]

Send a message reminding him it has damage and keep his response for the record. If he disputes the response is proof he knew.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

(09-05-2011, 09:01 PM)dbroockerd Wrote: Send a message reminding him it has damage and keep his response for the record. If he disputes the response is proof he knew.
Good advice, I just sent this message:

"Hey, I just sent the invoice. Please let me know when the best time to expect payment so I can have the item ready to ship just in case my schedule get busy.

I also want to make sure that you read the description and viewed the pics so there is no confusion on anything.

I will try to ship day after payment and will leave feedback after you do for me so I know you are satisfied and the transaction is complete.

Thanks for your bid and I hope you enjoy your item when you receive."

(09-05-2011, 09:10 PM)creativemunky Wrote: Good advice, I just sent this message:

"Hey, I just sent the invoice. Please let me know when the best time to expect payment so I can have the item ready to ship just in case my schedule get busy.

I also want to make sure that you read the description and viewed the pics so there is no confusion on anything.

I will try to ship day after payment and will leave feedback after you do for me so I know you are satisfied and the transaction is complete.

Thanks for your bid and I hope you enjoy your item when you receive."
Good! If he bails then just send a second chance offer. If he sniped last second you shouldn't lose much on the second chance offer.

[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

(09-05-2011, 09:13 PM)dbroockerd Wrote: Good! If he bails then just send a second chance offer. If he sniped last second you shouldn't lose much on the second chance offer.
w0rd. Only problem is almost EVERY time I gave a second chance offer usually no one accepts. Plus since the guy who won only had 3 for a feedback, some ppl might think that it was a shill bidder and decline. I can only hope this guy is up and up and gives no issues.