Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gabbert 1/1 Shill Bidding?

RE: Gabbert 1/1 Shill Bidding?
Too funny. Y'all are hilarious.
I collect BAYLOR MEMORABILIA and SPORTS CARDS. Also RC QB autos and Redskins. My Album: http://sportscardalbum.com/u/Sensei322

I am high bidder!!!Wink but he is using a 0 feedback account to bump it up... We will see!!!
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

(09-14-2011, 08:25 AM)superynaldo Wrote: I am high bidder!!!Wink but he is using a 0 feedback account to bump it up... We will see!!!
What a *****.
I collect BAYLOR MEMORABILIA and SPORTS CARDS. Also RC QB autos and Redskins. My Album: http://sportscardalbum.com/u/Sensei322

(09-14-2011, 08:34 AM)sensei322 Wrote: What a *****.
me or him??? I love messing with that *****...Smile

(09-14-2011, 12:24 PM)superynaldo Wrote: me or him??? I love messing with that *****...Smile
i wonder if ebay will protect you if you won and give you your original low bid amount before you got shilled. Might be worth finding out, as im sure thatll really jerk the guys chain
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

(09-14-2011, 01:50 PM)CowboysFanatic Wrote: i wonder if ebay will protect you if you won and give you your original low bid amount before you got shilled. Might be worth finding out, as im sure thatll really jerk the guys chain
you see where I am going with this???Smile I will be sure to report him again as well... not that I want the card... he can eat it for all I care...

(09-14-2011, 03:11 PM)superynaldo Wrote: you see where I am going with this???Smile I will be sure to report him again as well... not that I want the card... he can eat it for all I care...
yuppers lol, good luck man.

(09-14-2011, 03:53 PM)CowboysFanatic Wrote: yuppers lol, good luck man.
If I win (which I won't) I will personally burn this card on you tube...Wink

(09-14-2011, 05:24 PM)superynaldo Wrote: If I win (which I won't) I will personally burn this card on you tube...Wink
if you want more fuel for the fire check out a site called goofbay. let me know if you deep fry his butt then lol

Heads up!!! He just outbid me again with the 0 feedback account... What a joke... And at $200 even... The guy is a real piece if work... I HATE shill bidders!!!