`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
graded card registry

graded card registry
Many questions, but here are just a few.

How do I use it, and why/what would Iuse it for?

Do I have/need to enter my graded cards?

What/how should I name a registry, or put into it?

Thanks for all help provided.

P.S. I know it isn't fully operational yet, but I really would like to find out about it.

Thanks again; Gary.
Looking for all types of rookie cards. Only trade with a d/c #. If you have less than 25 trades you must ship first. Thanks.

[Image: 3sport.png]

Banner Thanks to CoolBrees.

RE: graded card registry
bump it to the top
Looking for all types of rookie cards. Only trade with a d/c #. If you have less than 25 trades you must ship first. Thanks.

Nobody has any answers for me???????????

I don't know a lot about this, but since no one else answered you I will give you what I know. I know you can only register any BVG or BGS graded cards (no BCCG). Also, you are correct that it is not fully functional yet, so I would strongly advise you (as Beckett does) to wait until it is.

For more information I would click on the registry tab and scroll down to the bottom of the page. There is a help link. If you click on that link it brings up a large list of FAQ's with answers. This would probably give you most of the answers you are looking for. As far as why people use it - not really sure on that. I believe it is more less to show off your graded card collection and to have access to it anytime and anywhere. I believe you can also win prizes in some way, but don't want how or what they would be.

Hope this helps Smile
Kyle
Need the following for my 1986-1995 Barry Larkin collection
(Currently have 477/479):

88 Score Samples #72
95 UD Electric Diamond Gold #405

Please send me a PM if you have any of these!
Interested in buying any other Larkin cards that I don't have as well!!

(09-13-2011, 11:32 AM)katieneack Wrote: I don't know a lot about this, but since no one else answered you I will give you what I know. I know you can only register any BVG or BGS graded cards (no BCCG). Also, you are correct that it is not fully functional yet, so I would strongly advise you (as Beckett does) to wait until it is.

For more information I would click on the registry tab and scroll down to the bottom of the page. There is a help link. If you click on that link it brings up a large list of FAQ's with answers. This would probably give you most of the answers you are looking for. As far as why people use it - not really sure on that. I believe it is more less to show off your graded card collection and to have access to it anytime and anywhere. I believe you can also win prizes in some way, but don't want how or what they would be.

Hope this helps Smile

Thank you.
Kyle