`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bowman Platinum: Could this be a sign?

RE: Bowman Platinum: Could this be a sign?
(09-04-2011, 10:56 PM)ManuGinobili Wrote: I had a problem with a box I bought from dacardworld.com
It was a Bowman Chrome 2010 Hobby Box.
The boxes had the plastic wrapping, they seemed perfect but the cards where bent inside and they had like dust on them.
This set had severe warping problems and the dust prevents the cards from sticking, all normal for this set.

(09-04-2011, 11:15 PM)randall617 Wrote: This set had severe warping problems and the dust prevents the cards from sticking, all normal for this set.
Yeah, especially considering I got a Bubba Starling autograph (Chrome - Team USA). I mean, I wouldnt have left the card there!

Yea was in line the other day at wallymart and noticed the blaster box had tape on it! My girlfriend who collects got a 2011 ginter blaster and all the packs were opened inside! I don't want these things in glass cases but things are out of control at the retail stores!

It's sad there are things out there like this happening. Whatever happened to quality control? I can answer that. It's non-existant! It's things like this that happen that make people not want to buy American-made products ( and from shopping retail) for these types of hobbies. Really sux for those like me who don't have a decent hobby shop within 100 miles of here, and I am in a major metro area! Looks like I will be spendin' some money online from now on and hope I have, well, any luck at all....so much for sporting the local economy.
~The resident mafia guy~