`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recent Maildays Updated - SCANS!

Recent Maildays Updated - SCANS!
Just wanted to share some of my recent mailday stuff... the Diamondbacks and Prime 9 cards are not for trade.

2010 Topps 206 Livan Hernandez Framed Mini Relic
[Image: Livan206.jpg]

2009 SP Legendary Cuts Destined for History Trevor Hoffman Relic
[Image: HoffmanSP.jpg]

2005 Donruss Classics Dress Code Sammy Sosa Relic #014/100
[Image: SosaClassics.jpg]

2011 Topps Prime 9 Redemption Cards #1-#9
[Image: Prime9.jpg]

2007 Bowman Signs of the Future Ross Ohlendorf Auto
[Image: OhlendorfBowmanSOF.jpg]

2011 Topps 60 Autographs Mark Reynolds
[Image: ReynoldsAutoTopps60.jpg]

2007 SPx Winning Materials Stephen Drew Relic #29/99
[Image: DrewSPx99.jpg]

And my favorite from this mailday round, thanks to JASCards for the trade: 2011 Topps Lineage Justin Upton 60th Anniversary Jumbo Relic #20/25:
[Image: JumboUptonLineage.jpg]

Also, just to brag a little, this past Wednesday, I got the opportunity to hang out in the Arizona Diamondbacks broadcast booth for an inning as part of a raffle prize I won from the Arizona Diamondbacks Foundation at DBacks FanFest this year! In the following pic, you can see the Diamondbacks TV broadcasters, Daron Sutton and Mark Grace, and the radio guys, Greg Schulte and Tom Candiotti. It was awesome!
[Image: SuttonGrace2.jpg]

Thanks for looking, and thanks to the other great traders on here for these cards!
*Please note that in all of my future trades, I will require extra time to ship. I have no adequate transportation to a post office. If you don't want to wait, please do not trade with me.*

RE: Recent Maildays Updated - SCANS!
Got in my 2011 Topps Diamond Giveaway stuff in the mail today... I only took delivery of my die-cut cards and anything from the 50's or 60's. All but the Drew will be for trade when I get them into my Org.

2011 Topps Diamond Die Cut #DDC-36 Stephen Drew
[Image: IMG_3743.jpg]

2011 Topps Diamond Die Cut #DDC-33 Tommy Hanson
[Image: IMG_3742.jpg]

1969 Topps #584 Don Mason (San Francisco Giants 2B)
[Image: IMG_3744.jpg]

1969 Topps #484 Joe Gordon (Kansas City Royals Manager)
[Image: IMG_3745.jpg]

1968 Topps #276 Jim Roland (Minnesota Twins P)
[Image: IMG_3746.jpg]

1967 Topps #99 Lee Stange (Boston Red Sox P)
[Image: IMG_3747.jpg]

1964 Topps #383 Bill Rigney (Los Angeles Angels Manager)
[Image: IMG_3748.jpg]

1961 Topps #518 Andy Carey (Kansas City Athletics 3B)
[Image: IMG_3749.jpg]

1961 Topps #204 Bob Skinner (Pittsburgh Pirates OF)
[Image: IMG_3750.jpg]

1959 Topps #441 John Roseboro (Los Angeles Dodgers C)
[Image: IMG_3751.jpg]

Thanks for looking! I don't know many of these vintage guys, but I do like the '59 and the '61 designs!
*Please note that in all of my future trades, I will require extra time to ship. I have no adequate transportation to a post office. If you don't want to wait, please do not trade with me.*

Awesome! Did you get to interact with Gracey at all? He's one of my all-time favs!
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

(09-04-2011, 04:18 AM)petesahuttt Wrote: Awesome! Did you get to interact with Gracey at all? He's one of my all-time favs!
Thanks, it was really awesome! And yeah, we did get to chat briefly with Grace and Sutton during the half-inning breaks.... Obviously not like a good conversation or anything because they had work to do, but they said hi, thanked us for supporting the team, asked where we were from... that kind of thing. Grace even signed two baseballs for my friend and I and took a photo with us! It was really fun!

Sounds like a great time, I'm extremely jealous. I'd love to meet him in person but I'd probably be a blubbering idiot.
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

(09-04-2011, 01:29 PM)petesahuttt Wrote: Sounds like a great time, I'm extremely jealous. I'd love to meet him in person but I'd probably be a blubbering idiot.
Well, I'm sure he gets that more often than not. You'd probably be normal.