`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My updated T-206 set 1909-11 (vintage)

RE: My updated T-206 set 1909-11 (vintage)
Just an awesome collection! I've always wanted to collect this set but don't quite have the courage lol.
Love the back story of how you purchased many of them, sounds like you hit a home run with those boxes of cards. It's always nice when you get a great deal on cards, makes the hobby more enjoyable (imo). Keep up the great work!

Wow! I am in awe..... super collection. Good luck on the missing pieces!

would you have any dupes of john McGraw by any chance? I'm looking to purchase/trade for my first one
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

If you're ever looking to improve on that Bresnahan with bat, I have one available that's got a couple creases but no paper loss Smile
[Image: Screenshot2012-08-02at100731PM.png]

(12-08-2014, 06:07 PM)franciscomarina Wrote: Nice story on how it all started. Nice to look at this thread again, and appreciate those T-206. That collection is the main reason I started picking those white tobacco cards 3 years ago.
Seen your additions you have a great set going.
(12-23-2014, 05:29 AM)altz11 Wrote: Just an awesome collection! I've always wanted to collect this set but don't quite have the courage lol.
Love the back story of how you purchased many of them, sounds like you hit a home run with those boxes of cards. It's always nice when you get a great deal on cards, makes the hobby more enjoyable (imo). Keep up the great work!
Thank you. Well one thing is for sure the statue of limitations is well past due. I have been nervous even after the cops told me to keep them until the limitations ran out.

(01-20-2015, 09:07 AM)BlueSwede Wrote: Wow! I am in awe..... super collection. Good luck on the missing pieces!
Picked up 5 this year so far. I am one behind on track of 2 a month.
(01-21-2015, 12:27 PM)krykslr Wrote: If you're ever looking to improve on that Bresnahan with bat, I have one available that's got a couple creases but no paper loss Smile
Thank you but right now I am just trying to focus on completing the set but once complete it will not be complete for I will be upgrading from there on.
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

Are you still working on this set? What do you have left that is needed? Will you be including "The Big 4"?

(11-10-2017, 03:48 PM)VisualAppeal Wrote: Are you still working on this set? What do you have left that is needed? Will you be including "The Big 4"?
Sorry for the late reply

Still working posted what I am missing on the Story Thread. Now its actually the big 8 are not included in the set from the research I have done there are also other varients
to this set that was discovered about 4 years ago
Ghosts ( image in black and white on the front or the back of the card and not of the player on the card)
Missing collor (Fred Beck with the "B" for Brooklyn in white instead of red)
and
double names (name on top and names on the bottom of the card) For Instance something like F. Smith in the top border and Egan on the bottom of the card and Egan is the one shown.

Omg. How awesome. Beautiful cards. Good for you. I love how organized you are, lots of times that is half the battle.
Currently collecting Mike Trout, Bo Jackson and Al Kaline.

Sets for sale or trade:

1998 Leaf Rookies & Stars-- 99.7% complete.
1999 Finest-- Complete.
2000 Bowman Chrome-- Complete.
2001 Studio---97% complete.

Awesome! Thanks for sharing. Any updates?

(01-09-2018, 04:32 PM)coreybush Wrote: Awesome! Thanks for sharing. Any updates?
Yes I have been posting on the baseball thread and have a contest going to get one of my extras- The one you probably want to see the most is the Cards and the stories of the players. I will be upping that thread within the next few days