`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
VY photoshop favor needed...

RE: VY photoshop favor needed...
Awesome job man! i didnt think about messing with the original too much, figured i would just make my own as my freaking shop would NOT work with me on this image for some reason.
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

(09-03-2011, 01:15 AM)CowboysFanatic Wrote: Awesome job man! i didnt think about messing with the original too much, figured i would just make my own as my freaking shop would NOT work with me on this image for some reason.
Thanks, I'm a graphic designer, so it's kinda what I do lol. I should have found a better number 9 though, that kinda looks like crap. Hope it helps though!

(09-03-2011, 01:41 AM)adidasking417 Wrote: Thanks, I'm a graphic designer, so it's kinda what I do lol. I should have found a better number 9 though, that kinda looks like crap. Hope it helps though!
oh cool, a job that could be fun too, kind of a foriegn thing to me lol. Me i just mess around with it when i can and learning as i go. I wish that photoshop could better utilize its quick select tool, it doesnt seem to be a able to differentiate between colors of pixels very well on small objects or different shades of white.

Wow!!! Thanks guys!!! Both look awesome!!!
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

(09-03-2011, 06:53 AM)superynaldo Wrote: Wow!!! Thanks guys!!! Both look awesome!!!
Thank you, kept me from going insane of complete boredom lol. What do you plan to do with em if you dont mind me asking?

The main Nike one is for my desktop at work...Wink yours, I am not sure yet, as I am still wanting to come up with the perfect banner for my PC... We will see...

(09-03-2011, 07:19 AM)superynaldo Wrote: The main Nike one is for my desktop at work...Wink yours, I am not sure yet, as I am still wanting to come up with the perfect banner for my PC... We will see...
Sounds good to me, LMK if you want a lil something changed on it or added and i will see what i can do. I made a nice one of colt mccoy a few days ago for mail in auto photo's. check it out:

[Image: TexasLegends.jpg]

That's cool!!!

(09-03-2011, 06:53 AM)superynaldo Wrote: Wow!!! Thanks guys!!! Both look awesome!!!
Hey, had some time just sitting here watching football and added some more detail to the pic! Enjoy!

Wow!!! Looking so cool!!! Is this still full wallpaper sized???Wink thanks!!!