`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can not upload file - Too large for php post_max_size directive. Please press the bac

Can not upload file - Too large for php post_max_size directive. Please press the bac
Does anyone else constantly get this message when you try to reply to a post? I typed about 20 words and it tells me that it's too large, and when you hit the back button the text is gone and you have to redo it.
[Image: 1849c983.jpg]

RE: Can not upload file - Too large for php post_max_size directive. Please press the bac
(09-02-2011, 01:16 PM)keyser soze Wrote: Does anyone else constantly get this message when you try to reply to a post? I typed about 20 words and it tells me that it's too large, and when you hit the back button the text is gone and you have to redo it.
Rarely, but yes it has happened. What i usually do before clicking back is to copy the text then i can paste & it seems to work after that.
Collecting: Auto's, G/U Jsy/Bat, Refractors, etc.., Harper, Trout, Jeter, Mantle, Rivera, Pujols,Ripken, Griffey Jr, Heyward, Cal Ripken Jr., Posey,
Other Auto's, GU cards will be considered

RE: Can not upload file - Too large for php post_max_size directive. Please press the bac
ive never seen that message before, but it certainly sounds VERY aggrivating