`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
This guy sucks;)will be for trade though!!!!

RE: This guy sucks;)will be for trade though!!!!
(09-04-2011, 06:47 PM)CowboysFanatic Wrote: Its gonna be alot harder to get any hits out of retail boxes sold in a store like target or walmart. Hobby boxes you can find at you local card shop or online have a much better chance of getting a auto or other hits you want, and some hobby boxes guarantee a certain number of hits or auto's/patches etc.
Ooooooh. Rookie error on my part.
~The resident mafia guy~

(09-04-2011, 07:35 PM)alabamamobster Wrote: Ooooooh. Rookie error on my part.
lol did the same thing here not long ago, now you know and can burn a benny or two on something that will get you a few good hits at least.
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

(09-04-2011, 08:12 PM)CowboysFanatic Wrote: lol did the same thing here not long ago, now you know and can burn a benny or two on something that will get you a few good hits at least.
Got it. I am almost edgeimicated now. Smile)
~The resident mafia guy~

I have this peyton manning card with the protection on it. Why isn't this card listed in the price guide?

The cards do look nicer without the coating, but why isn't that considered altering the card?
[Image: UWashBanner2.jpg]
Banner by mattfastiggi
Collecting: Brett Favre (7,771 unique as of 6/1/2015), Packers, UW Huskies (Shaq Thompson, Shelton, Peters, Kikaha, Sankey, ASJ, Trufant, Locker, Brunell, Dillon, etc.)