`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KAFKA LETTERMAN NEEDED!

KAFKA LETTERMAN NEEDED!
HEY EVERYBODYBig Grin I NEED THE M-I-K-E A-F-K-A. I WAS SO EXCITED TO GET A "K" I FORGOT HE HAS 3 K'S IN HIS NAME HAHAHA. THEY LOOK LIKE THIS:
[Image: 002-3.jpg]

CMO AND IF YOU NEED SCANS LET ME KNOW. THANKS ALL

RE: KAFKA LETTERMAN NEEDED!
got any dez bryants or felix jonesSmile?
Naw im just kidding, im send you the info and you can help me down the road if i ever do a lettermen set.
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

(09-02-2011, 01:16 AM)CowboysFanatic Wrote: got any dez bryants or felix jonesSmile?
Naw im just kidding, im send you the info and you can help me down the road if i ever do a lettermen set.
Nothing GreatSad Just traded away my only dez auto. Think ive got a dez jersey (blue jersey) and a few rc's. Same with Felix. Should get more those dudes ball. Remember Felix's first NFL carry?Smile Wasnt it like a 40 yd TD run straight up the left side?
Always willing to helpSmile

(09-02-2011, 01:37 AM)dfcj1499 Wrote: Nothing GreatSad Just traded away my only dez auto. Think ive got a dez jersey (blue jersey) and a few rc's. Same with Felix. Should get more those dudes ball. Remember Felix's first NFL carry?Smile Wasnt it like a 40 yd TD run straight up the left side?
His first touch was indeed a TD, then not long after that he got a 98 yard kickoff return against philly. He is the only cowboys rb to get a td in his first 3 games. This year is his first year he has been declared as a sure starter and he is long over due.

[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

Bump for Kafka!!!
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin